Newt part 3

*****************************SPOILERS FOR DEATH CURE**********************************************

Newt part 3

Its been a year. You havent seen Newt in person since your big argument. Your full on crank now and your soul has left you now crazy human-less body. You found lots of other people in heaven. You parents, life long friends. Basically, everyone except Newt.

You felt pain every waking moment knowing that you and him were over. And it tore you from the inside.

You looked for him every day. Wanting to appoligise and start over with him.

But, its been so long you haven't saw him. You dont even know if he still liked you or even forgave you.

You decide to go take a walk. Heaven is kinda like earth. But greener and cleaner and full of dead people.

After a few minutes of walking true the tick green forest you heard a crack in the bushes.

"Who's there?" You asked turning around.

No answer.

"I heard you. Come out now!" You said in a harsh voice. You knew what you heard and you knew someone was following you.

"Ok love you got me..." You heard the voice you were thinking of every single day since you left Newt.

"Newt?" You said in a low wisper felling you eyes watering.

"Hi" the blond haired boy said getting out of the bushes smiling at you.

"Newt" you repeated sobbing running towards him jumping on him giving him the biggest hug you ever gave.

No words were exchanged for a few minutes. Just you two embracing each other was enough to keep you going, keep you happy.

"Where were you? I looked every single inch of this place for you." You said with you arms still hocked around his neck tightly not wanting to let go.

"I-I just couldn't... I saw you. Almost everyday. I hid from you. I didn't want you to see me... Because of what i did to you..." He said in a low raspy voice as if his troth was sore from screaming or crying.

"Hey. I don't care about that. You weren't your self" you said pulling you arms slightly away looking into his eyes that were filled with tears. "Baby don't cry." You said wiping his tears away with your fingers.

"Im just so happy to talk to you" he said with a genuine smile.

"Im happy too." You said kissing his cheek and giving him a hug again.

"You have no idea how sorry i am... About everything." He mumbled against your head Rubbing you back lightly.

"Its ok. I understand. Im just happy to be with you again" you said mumbled on his chest.

"(Y/N)... I think I-I love you..." He said pulling away slightly from you staring deep in to you eyes with passion.

"I think i love you to Newt." You said smiling ear to ear as Newt pressed his lips onto yours.

AITERS NOTE:

I am so sorry for not uploading! Its been like one week since i uploaded, i was just so busy with school.
Well i hope you liked this mini third part of my Newt imagine. I really wanted a happy ending for Newt. So, that was it!! Haha

Please comment and vote i love reading your guys comments and suggestions! I love you!!! xx