Chapter Three: FUCK

Baku pov:

"YOU BASTARD!" I yell through gritted teeth, hands threatening to release the explosions I've been holding back.

"Yo denki, send it to me bro!" I hear shitty hair call out, laughing what he calls his fukin manly laugh or whatever.

"DONT YOU FUKIN DARE, DUNCE FACE!" I rage at him, still in my seat but releasing a poisoness energy from my very being. I could see the nervous sweat dripping down the electric shit's face, as he smiled at me toothily.

"Here's the thing Bakugou...

I already posted it?"

I snapped.

"U DID FUKIN WHAT?!! WAIT TILL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU, YOU FUKIN LITTLE-"

The hell?

I can't move. Sometings holding me back, clinging to my chest for dear life.

I look down to see deku, sleeping peacefully. He gives a tiny yawn, as his angelic face tilts towards me.

His cute, little, angelic-

NO I CANT BE FUKIN THINKING LIKE THIS.

But stilllllll... He is a cute lil deku.

"HELLOOOOO, EARTH TO BAKUBRO?!!!!" Shitty hair suddenly snaps me out of my trance. "Thought u were bout to blow us to smithereens! What happened?!"

I'm confused...

"Wait, so your SAD  cuz I didn't blow you to smithereens? And how the fuck do you know a word that advanced?"

Shitty hair and pikachu started crying we laughter, their loud ass voices filling the room. I look to the caterpillar to see if he was gonna yell, but man was too busy doing whatever shit he did in his cocoon.

Pfft , cocoon

" WHAT TH-" I was about to snap, as their roaring laughter was distracting my thoughts of Aizawa in his cocoon.

Pfft, still funny

I use all my might to hold back and whisper, "Both of you dipshit need to shut the fuck up and explain quietly, deku is tryna fukin sleep!"

They both silently apologise, then explain.

"We were just shocked that you didn't blow us up, that's all." Pikachu explained while wiping the tears from his eyes.

"Yeah bakubro! And I'm not that dumb you know!" Shitty hair pouts, and I smirk while forcing a chuckle.

Dunce face then pipes up.

PLEASE don't let it be something stupid...

"If you didn't explode at me... That mean you don't mind us takin some shots?"

A/N
OMFG THAT CORRECTED TO 'SHITS' INSTEAD OF 'SHOTS' AND IM FUKIN DED🤣🤣🤣

At first I was confused about what he said, but then it all made sense as everyone in 1a pulled out their shitty Samsungs (ikr) and started flashing em, taking hundreds of pics of me and deku in my arms.

FUCK.