I just entered without any kind of control, It was like being shoved or pushed in. Then. In front of me, it was hard for me to describe.

????
"Huh?... Look guys"

????
"Huh 'Growling' is he the one behind it all!!"

????
"Yeah is he the one who took me away from my prestigious home"

????
"The one that took me out of my room!"

????
"Do you guys really think that this guy, alone, have single hardly taken all of us dumb asses!"

????
"Shut it bitch. He must be working with a group, don't fucking act like I'm an idiot".

????
"Yeah shut the hell up. I was enjoying being in my pool when three men dragged me out. I can clearly see that is was a group!"

????
"Language, like I said it is not acceptable for high school students to speak-!!"

????
"Guys just stop causing, my brother is going to give me a God dam migraine!"

????
"Oh brother shall I prepare a separate space for you and give you a head massage !"

????
"That... Would be nice actually"

????
"Why is there a brother on brother action now, how disgusting"

????
"What!? Shut it fake ass!"

????
"Oh are you jealous of this tush or are you disappointed that you were only able to get your brother in bed with you"

????
"That's is not true, our father had also slept with us!"

Some laughter and snicker was herd

????
Rei !!!

Rei
"What did I say? something wrong!"

There was eighteen other captives within the room, looking directly at me, most with suspicion, some with a hint of fear, and other just having trouble with what they are feeling.

????
"Um... Sh-shouldn't w- we just ask him if h-he knows something?"

????
"Ayako is right guys he might know something"

????
"Alright let's ask him, hey bro do you know why we are here and who had taken us"

????
"Don't ask him like he is a old friend, he could be working with the fuckers that locked us in here. Hey ass fuck tell us why we are here and get your boss to let us go!!!"

????
"Yeah fucker tell use already"

Rei
"Language you two!!!"

I stood there, just lost with what I just went through. I had no limbs or any kind of sense of physical interaction, how the hell did I move and or even fucking opened the door. Where the hell was I. I calmly examine my limbs which were intact thank god.

????
"Hey fucker answer our question!"

Rei
" Langue! Like I said, It is not acceptable for fellow students to use such vulgar langue!"

Rei's brother
"Oh dear "

????
"Shove it up ass hat, I'm pretty sure It'll keep you quit for an hour!"

Rei
"Shove what up?"

Rei's brother
"Please don't answer that."

I was not really listening to what they were saying. I was more concern of the fact that my body parts had disappeared earlier.