Collective thoughts

I sat on the teacher's chair with Hinata holding on to me while she sat on my lap.

Me
How are you feeling Hinata?

Hinata Hiroshima
I'm... Still scared nii chan, I'm sorry.

Me
Don't be, that place you saw was not a place that someone like yo- no anyone should be.

Hinata Hiroshima
... That place... Did you also see it too?

Me
... I did

I was ashamed of being scared. Especially when she is in front of me. I'm her big brother after all, some one that should never be scared. But I couldn't lie this time. She needs to know that she wasn't alone in that Abyss. Hinata then hugged me tightly.

Hinata Hiroshima
I'm here big brother. Don't be afraid.

I smile.

Me
I'm not. Knowing that your here

She's someone that deeply cares about people. Even though she can be shy to many and can be pretty trusting to one's words.

After a while of her holding onto me, keeping her relaxed. She finally went two sleep. I was glad but disappointed that I needed to leave her for a bit. I needed answers to have an idea of this situation.

I settled her down carefully and after a while of thinking over my decision I walked toward the big guy with the wild, red, long hair who was siting on the floor with his feet spread out.

While I walked twards him, the guy I punch earlier glare at me but then turn away scoffing at the same time.

When I got to him, he didn't really look up to me. Either by worry or embarrassment, either way I decided to sit beside him to interrogate him

We were quite for a while, mining our own business. At that time I took notice of the room. There was 21 student desk in total, a teacher's desk, surveillance cameras in each corner of the room, and a box size monitor installed on top of the white board. What a room.

We just sat there awkwardly till he ended the silent when he asked

Wild red head
" So... how is she?"

I look to her direction, seeing her calm and asleep. Hopefully dreaming of happy things. Things to keep her mind off of what happen

Me
"She's fine just shaken up with what she witness".

He turn his head to my direction

Wild red head
" What did she see in there?" He said while he rubbed the back of his neck.

I then answered not bothering to look at him, a bit of shame of what I did earlier to the pompadour guy.

Me
"The same thing I saw. The Dark halls of nothingness "

I looked at him. He looked very confused

Wild red head
"What? what do you mean nothingness?"

Should I really clarified this. I sigh then say

Me
" Like I said. There was nothing but the dark long hall of nothing... Fuck... she must have been so terrified"

He put his big hand on my shoulder. I look at his hand then at him.

Wild red head
"Look bro it's not your fault. Whatever she saw in those halls, you couldn't have done a thing." He say conferring.

Me
"Yes but if I saw that attack to capture us then we wouldn't be here and especially being wherever there was" I nodded towards the door

Wild red head
"And if I notice those men that were fallowing me after school I would be away from this cage too. But we can't change that dud"

I look down to my hands which one of them was over the other. He's right I couldn't have change anything, even if I had a chance. It is in the pass. I look at him, rubbing the back of my neck.

Me
" Sure"

He smiled and then said

Wild red head
" All right kid so what do you want to know." He say in a cheerful voice

I look away a bit embarrass of my actions from earlier.

Me
"So... how long have you guys been here and have anyone tried to get out"

He then looked up watching the cloak that I did not notice earlier, on top of the door frame

Wild red head
" We been here about an hour or two from what the cloak says but thats when we woke. We are not fully sure when we got here only when we awoke and when you two arrive."

Wild red head
"And to answer your other question yes Fudo, Sato and a few others tried to open the door but nothing. It wouldn't budge. Anything else"

Me
"I see, did you guys tried to go through the windows. Oh and what is your-"

Before I cold even finish my question, the door opens and another teenager about our age fell through.

The door admittedly closed behind him. I didn't got the chance to look through the hall to clarify what we saw. We all, Hinata woken up, stood up to see the shaken and convulsing boy. The guy was wearing a dark green mechanic suit, with his sleeves rolled up, and a custom logo with a Z with angel wing. He was holding himself in shock. I kelt down and graved him. I pulled him over my knees and started to stroke his orange lay back hair.

Me
"Relax, relax. Your alright. Your here your alive and well".

I say, The same words I used to claim Hinata down earlier.

Mechanic
" Am I really safe"

Me
" Yeah we are"

Then suddenly the guy wrap his arms around me and cried out

The mechanic
" There was nothing in there, nothing but darkness everywhere. I thought that I died or- or something. It was like being in hell"

I then hugged him tightly and answered

Me
"I know, that how it felt for me too buddy"

Me
"But your out, your safe"

We stayed like that for a while. Worried and disturbed of our interaction. The monitor that I saw earlier, was then turn to life but nothing was being shown just static with a strange silhouette .

Silhouette figure
"Testing testing three , two, one, three, two, one, Betty Botter bought some butter But she said the butter's bitter If I put it in my batter, it will make my batter bitter But a bit of better butter will make my batter better So 'twas better Betty Botter bought a bit of better butter,"

Two beep of a car horn was sound, then the sound of some one popping and smacking there lips to make sounds was herd. What the hell, is this a joke!? I turn to look at the others, most of them were mostly confuse, a few were furious, I can understand why, and a few were scared. I then notice the guy that was holding onto me, Although I could not see his face, I know he was scared. Because he was trembling. This childish but manly voice. Why is it so threatening.

Authors notes

A reminder Don't skip the prologue. this is very important. It's pretty much the sneak peek of this series. Please consider your actions.