One.

Aaleeyah.

"I don't fuck with you! You little stupid ass bitch, I ain't fuckin' with you!You little dumb ass bitch, I ain't fucking with you! I got a million,trillion things I'd rather fuckin do,than to be fuckin with you.",I rapped along to Big Sean's hit song as I drove down the highway on my way to work."Little stupid ass,I don't give a fuck.I don't give a fuck,I don't,I don't,I don't give a fuck.Bitch,I don't give a fuck about you or anything that you do.Don't give a fuck about you or anything that you do.",I rapped,turning onto Piston Street,which is where my job,Persuasion was."I heard you got a new man,I see you takin' a pic.Then you post it up, thinkin' that it's makin' me sick.I see you calling,I be makin' it quick.Imma answer that shit like,I don't fuck with you.Bitch,I got no feelings to go.I swear I had it up to here,I got no ceilings to go.I mean forreal,fuck how you feel,fuck your two cents if it ain't goin' towards the bill.And everyday I wake up celebratin' shit,why?Cause I dodged a bullet from a crazy bitch.",I pulled into the parking lot of one of the best strip clubs in the United States,Persuasion.I had been working there since I was 18,after I graduated high school.I pulled into one of the parking spots reserved for employees,and turned off my car.I then grabbed my red MCM backpack from the passenger seat,and stuffed my keys in it,along with my gold IPhone 6 Plus,before hopping out of my blue Range Rover Autobiography,bringing my bag with me.I locked my car doors before heading in the building.

"Aaleeyah!I ain't know you was dancing tonight.",Peaches,one of the dancers said as I walked into the dressing rooms."Peaches,I dance every Friday night.",I said walking over to my station,which had the name Sapphire on a plaque above it.Yep,my stripper name is Sapphire.I walked over to my personal locker,and put in my combination,before putting my bag in there.I then locked my locker,and then walked over to the clothing rack,which had the outfits for the night on it.I grabbed the one that said Sapphire on it,and unzipped the cover.It was a pink,and black lace lingerie set with a garter.There were also some matching pink and black heels.I walked over to one of the changing rooms,and opened the door.I set the outfit down,and closed the door behind me.I then put my long black hair in a ponytail,and got undressed.I then put on the outfit with the heels,and then grabbed my clothes,putting them in my locker.

I then put my robe on,and walked back over to my station,and did my hair,and makeup."There are some ballers out there tonight!!",One of my friends,Jess walked in the room,and sat at her station next to me."How much you make?",I asked."About $4,000.",I nodded as one of the stage managers walked in."Sapphire,your on in 2.",I nodded,standing up,and taking off my robe,putting it on my chair,and walking out towards the stage."Good luck!",Jess yelled as I walked out.I smiled,and walked into the backstage area near the stage.There were a lot of sexy guys out there.There always was on Friday nights.I already knew there wasn't gonna be any big ballers,like basketball players,football players,or rappers.But I knew there were gonna be a few kingpins,hustlers,and big business owners out there.As I was scanning my audience,a group of guys seated in a booth on the left side of the stage.They were all pretty sexy,but there was one that stood out to me.He had on a black Stussy shirt,some black pants,and some Lebrons.He was tall,and I could tell he had muscles,and I could see his tattoos,since his shirt was short sleeved.Damn,he was sexy.

"Next up is one of our best dancers here at Persuasion,you know her,you love her.Give it up for Sapphire!",DJ Karson said.I then walked out on to the stage.I could see the guy I was looking at earlier,smile at me.A few guys whistled,and I smiled at the crowd.I walked to the pole,and Karson played Nana by Trey Songz..I then began dancing on the pole.I spun around with both of my legs on the pole as guys threw 20's,50's,and 100's.I danced on the pole some more,and then walked over to the edge of the stage where I saw those guys.I did a mini twerk in front of the guy I had seen,and he put two hundreds,and a fifty in my panties.I smiled,and continued to dance on more guys as they threw money.After the song was over,I blew a kiss,and walked off the stage,taking all my money with me.

After I did my set,I walked backstage to my station to count my money."Damn girl,you did good as fuck out there.",Jess said smiling at me."Thanks.",I said,counting the rest of my money."How much you make?",Jess asked me."$4500.",I said going over to my locker,and putting my money in a false bottom I had in my bag.I then made sure my makeup,and hair still looked good before walking out on the floor to do my rounds.This was my favorite part of the night.I got free drinks all night.As I was walking,I passed my boss,Rob."Sapphire,I need you to go to Private Dance Room 3.There's a guy in there who paid for a private dance from you.",Rob said,looking at me."Okay.",I said,heading to the room.

When I got there,there was an older looking guy sitting on the couch.He looked like he was in his mid thirties."Hi there.",I said smiling very seductively."Hey sexy.",He smiled at me.He wasn't that bad looking for an older guy."I'm Sapphire,what's your name,honey?",I smiled at him,walking over to him."I'm Bryan.",Bryan said,as I walked over to the stereo,and put on a song.Pussy Is Mine by Miguel came on."Bryan.I like the name Bryan.",I said smiling."I like the name Sapphire.",Bryan said as I started to dance on him.As soon as I started dancing,I could feel a weird vibe from this Bryan guy.I started twerking on him,and he smiled,grabbing on my ass.I then turned around,and began giving him a lap dance from the front,and he began touching on me from the front.I was starting to feel very uncomfortable with him.As soon as the song ended,I stopped dancing.Bryan then handed me $2,000 dollars.I then stuck it in my bra."Thanks honey.",I turned to go,and I could feel Bryan pull me back."Can I get your number sexy?",Bryan asked me.I would give it to him,but he wasn't my type."No,sorry.",I said,smiling a polite smile."Well,why the fuck not?!",Bryan yelled."Calm the fuck down,please.I'm not giving you my damn number.",I said,trying to walk away.I was then pulled back,and slapped in the damn face.It hurt so bad,I was pretty sure it left a bruise.I then looked up at Bryan,who was staring at me.I then punched him in his face so hard,I knocked him out.I then walked out of the room.

After I walked out of the room,I walked over to one of the security guys,and told them what happened.They then escorted Bryan out.I then walked to the floor to do some dances.As I was walking,I saw the guy I had seen while I was onstage sitting with his friends."Hey sweetie!Come over here,and dance fah my boy!",I turned my head towards the voice to see the guy's friend beckoning me over.I walked over,and smiled at them."You wanted me,fellas?",I smiled seductively."Hell yeah.Can you a do a little dance for my boy,Marcus?",His friend asked,pointing to Marcus,who was also the guy I'd seen earlier.Damn,he was sexy."Sure,honey.Marcus,why don't you come with me?",I smiled at him."Aight,cool.",Marcus said,getting up,and starting to follow me to one of the private dance rooms.When we got there,I closed the door behind us,and he sat down on the couch.I then went to the stereo,and turned on Dive In by Trey Songz..I then walked over to Marcus,and began dancing on him.Marcus was grabbing all on my ass.As soon as the song was over,I turned around and smiled at him."Well,that's it.",I smiled.Marcus smiled,and handed me $3,000."Thanks.",I smiled."No problem,Sapphire.",Marcus smiled at me,as I began to walk away."Sapphire,wait.Can I get your number?",I smiled at him."And why should I give you my number?",I asked smiling."Cause I can make it worth your while.",Marcus said,looking me up and down,licking his lips."Sure.Gimme your phone.",Marcus took his space gray IPhone 6 Plus out of his pocket,and handed it to me.I went to his contacts,and put my number in it,and saving my name as Aaleeyah,before handing it back to him."So,your real name is Aaleeyah?",Marcus asked,looking down at his phone."Yep.Call me.",I said,walking away.

FIRST CHAPPY!REMEMBER ALL OUTFITS ARE IN THE EXTERNAL LINKS SECTION!!!