Five.

Marcus.

"Yo, how's everything going with with Aaleeyah?", Malik asked me as we was driving back from one of our many trap houses. "She so perfect, my nigga. She in school for Cosmetology , and Dance, and she planning on quitting the strip club once she graduate.", I said turning onto Lowell Boulevard towards Malik's crib. "Damn. You falling in love or something?", Malik asked me as I stopped at a red light. "Nigga, it's only been two months.", I said as my text message notification beeped on my phone. I turned onto Kendall Street, and pulled into the driveway of Malik's crib. "Aight, my nigga. I'm gon' hit you up later.", Malik said, hopping out of my Bentley. "Aight, cool.", I said picking up my phone, and seeing I had a text from Aaleeyah.

Baby Girl<3(12:05 P.M)- Baby, wyd?

I smiled, and texted her back.

Me(12:10 P.M)- Nun, you want me to come over?

Baby Girl<3(12:13 P.M)- Yes, please.

Me(12:14 P.M)- Aight, omw.

Baby Girl<3(12:15 P.M)- Wait, bring me Wingstop please babe.

Me(12:18 P.M)-  Lol Aight. 12 piece lemon pepper combo, right?

Baby Girl<3(12:20 P.M)-Yeah thx baby.

Me(12:21 P.M)- You welcome beautiful.

I smiled and pulled out of Malik's driveway, and began driving to Wingstop.

Aaleeyah.

"I don't know what it is that you've done to me, but it's caused me to act in such a crazy way. Whatever it is that you do when you do what you're doing, it's a feeling that I want to stay.", I sung, dancing and singing along to SWV'S Weak, which was blasting from my pink Beats Pill. "I get so weak in the knees I can hardly speak, I lose all control and something takes over me. In a daze, your love's so amazing, it's not a phase. I want you to stay with me, by my side. I swallow my pride, your love is so sweet. It knocks me right off of my feet. I can't explain why your loving makes me weak.", I sung, all of a sudden feeling someone grab my waist from behind. I spun around to see Marcus standing behind me smiling. "Bae, you scared me.", I said, taking out my earbuds. "My bad baby. I got you your Wings.", He said, handing me my Wingstop bag. "Thanks babe.", I said standing on my tiptoes and kissing him. "You was jamming in here.", Marcus laughed, and sat down at the bar I had in my kitchen. "Hell yeah, that's my song, bae.", I said, smiling and sitting down next to him. "I know baby girl. How was your day?",Marcus asked me, taking out his phone. "It was good. I got some stuff done for school. How about yours, babe?", I said, eating a chicken wing. "I had to handle some business, but I needed to ask you something.", Marcus said, looking at me. "Okay, what is it, babe?", I asked. "My mom really wants to meet you, and she wants us to go to a cookout later, that she's having at her house.", Marcus said. "A cookout? Sure, I'll go babe.", I said smiling at him. "Aight, cool.", Marcus said.

A FEW HOURS LATER...

"Baby, come on!", Marcus yelled to me as I was upstairs getting ready for his mom's cookout. "I'm coming, baby!", I yelled fixing my outfit. I was wearing some Shredded Acid Wash Skinny Jeans, and a black and white Athletic Jersey Cropped Tee that said 'Vicious' on it, and some black and white Nike Nike AF-1 Ultra Force Mid Sneakers. I also had on a black and white Chanel CC Cuff Bracelet, a black Kendra Scott 'Kylie' Drusy Ring, and some  Kate Spade Take a Bow Black Goldtone Stud Earrings. I was also wearing a black and white Publish Brand Loyal Snapback, and some black Ray-Ban Aviators. I then put all my stuff in my black Michael Kors Harper Medium Leather Bag, and went downstairs."You look cute, babe.", Marcus said, smiling at me. "Thank you baby. You ready to go?", I asked him, smiling. "Yeah, let's go.", Marcus said as we walked out of the front door of my penthouse and downstairs to Marcus' truck. I hopped in the passenger side, and put my seat belt on. "You nervous, babe?", Marcus asked me, starting the car and pulling out of his parking space, and on to the road. "A little. What if your mom doesn't like me?", I said, taking my phone outta my bag, and unlocking it. "Babe, she's gonna love you.", Marcus said, smiling at me. "You sure?", I asked him. "I'm positive.", Marcus said stopping at a red light. "Baby, I never asked you about your dad.",I said, looking at him. "Well, just like your dad. He left when I was younger. I hate that nigga. When we have kids, I'm going to be the father he never was.", Marcus said, turning left. A smile then began forming on my lips. "Marcus, did you just say we? As in us?", I asked, looking at him. "Yep. Give it a few years, and you gon' Mrs.Carter, and we gon' have Marcus Jr.", I laughed. "Aight, bet. We gon' give it a few years, and we gon' see.", I said smiling at him. "Aight, coo.", Marcus said. 

"Well, we here.",Marcus said, pulling into a driveway. "Okay, let's go.", I said, opening up the car door and hopping out. I then began walking with Marcus to the front door. Marcus opened the door, and I followed him inside. It was really nice inside, and I was thinking that Marcus probably brought the house for her when he started making money or whatever. "Mom??", Marcus yelled as we walked in. "I'm coming!", I heard a voice coming downstairs. A short, brown skin lady with short curly hair then began coming down the stairs. "Hey momma.", Marcus said as the lady came down the stairs. "Hey sweetie.", She said giving him a hug. After they pulled away from each other, she turned to look at me. "And this beautiful lady must be Aaleeyah.", She said smiling at me. "Yes, ma'am. It's very nice to meet you.",I said, putting my hand out. "We hug in this family. I'm LaTonya.", LaTonya said, pulling me into a hug. I smiled, and began hugging her back. "Come on, come sit down.", LaTonya said as Marcus and I began following her to the living room. When we got there, we all sat down. "Aaleeyah, you're very beautiful. Are you a model?", LaTonya asked me. "Well, I've done a little modeling on the side, but I'm mostly a dancer, and I'm in school. I want to get my degree in Cosmetology and Dance.", I said, smiling at her. "That's very good. What school are you enrolled in?", LaTonya asked me. "University of Houston.", I said. "That's a very good school.", LaTonya said. "Yeah, I graduate in three months.", I said, looking at her. "That's really good. How did you and Marcus meet?", LaTonya asked. "Well, I was dancing and he came to my job a few months ago, and asked for my number.", I said, looking at Marcus who was sitting next to me. "Oh, so you're a stripper?", LaTonya asked me. "....Yeah.", I said, reluctantly. "Sweetie, don't be ashamed. I did the same thing to put myself through school too.", LaTonya laughed. I laughed too. "Well, come on, come eat ya'll.", LaTonya said. We ate, talked a little more, and than Marcus and I left.

MARCUS' MOM, LATONYA IN THE MM!