Ch. 14

After we pulled away everyone congratulated us and left. So now it was just Dillon and I.

"How did you get them to do that?" I asked as I took a bit of my sandwich.

"I may or may not have begged them to do it." He said blushing a little bit.

"Did they ask who it was for?"

"Yea, I said it was you, so they all finally agreed to do it." He said.

"Im kinda glad they didnt freak out and kill us both." I replied.

We continued eating and drinking apple juice. Suddenly Dillon got a phone call.

"Ill be right back." He said as he got up and walked away. I nodded and looked at the sky.

After about three minutes he came back. His eyes were red and puffy and there was a tear fallen from his eye.

I quickly stood up. "Dillon, what's wrong?" I said.

"I have to move back to Indiana, my mothers in the hospital." He said as he wiped away the tear.

I went and wrapped my arms around him. "Its ok, she'll get better."

"That's the thing, what if she doesnt. And when I move back, what about us, everyone knows that long-distance relationships don't work." He sobbed.

"When are u leaving?" I asked as a tear fell from my eye.

"I'll probably catch a flight tonight." He said.

I let go of him and grabbed the basket and blanket.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm cleaning up, so we can get u packed as soon as possible." I replied.

He nodded and took the blanket from my hands. He took my free hand and intertwined our fingers together as we walked to him car.

- Skip car ride.-

We walked into the house. The guys saw us coming in and saw Dillons puffy eyes.

"What's wrong? How was your date?" Taylor asks Dillon.

"My mom died and I'm moving back to Indiana." He said.

We both headed to our room and I grabbed him suitcase.

"I'm sorry I have to move Jordyn, and it was the worst timing too." He said as he put some clothes in his suitcase.

"I'm just going to miss u so much." I said as I put his laptop and stuff away.

After we were done packing we grabbed the suitcase and went downstairs so he could say his goodbyes.

He went to Cameron, Nash, Carter, Jacob, Jack G, Jack J, Shawn, Matthew, then Taylor.

After he was done we drove to the airport.

We sat in silence as the silent radio music played.

After 10 minutes we reached the airport.

I grabbed his suitcase and walked through the doors.

After we went through security and all that other stuff, we waited by the boarding thing.

"Flight A27 now boarding." The loud speaker announced.

We both stood up. He turned back to me.

"I'm going to miss you so much, I will always love you, don't forget me." He said.

"Well I love you too, And I will never forget you. " I said.

We kissed for the last time for a while. "And Jordyn, even though were not together anymore, our love story isn't the best, but it was the best for me." He said.

A tear dropped from both of our eyes. He started walking away, right before he stepped aboard, he looked back at me and smiled.

He then stepped on and I sat down in the airline chairs and cried.

Soon I felt a tap on my shoulder. I look up to see Matthew, along with all the other guys.

"Let's get u home." He said as he reached out his hand. I took his hand and we talked to the car in silence.