Ch. 4

Jordyns POV 

I ran up to my room and locked the door. I sat up against the door with my head in my knees.

"I knew he didnt care, it was probably my fault he left us." I said to myself through my tears.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Go away Matthew, just leave me alone." I mumbled through the door.

"Its not Matthew. Its Nash, now open up." He said. 

"No, just leave me alone, I dont know why you even bother trying. Everyone hates me. Nobody would even care if I really was dead." 

"No, we all love you. " he said. Then he mumbled something else.

"What?" I asked. I got up and wiped my tears away and slowly opened the door just enough to see him.

I let him in and I locked the door behind him.

"I said. I would care if you died. I would probably die too." He said quietly.

"There is no use, for you to die over some weirdo like me." I said as I sat on my bed.

He came and sat next to me. "No Jordyn, you are special. Special enough to allow me to take you on a date tomorrow night." 

"What?" I asked.

"Jordyn, will you allow me to take you out on a date tomorrow night." He said getting on one knee.

"Of course Nash." I said. He wrapped his arms around me and I did the same instantly.

"When?" I asked.

"How about tonight at 8. And dress fancy." He said.

"Ok, cant wait. I better start getting ready." I said.

As he left I felt a smile form on my face.

I checked the time. 6:12. I had about an hour and 48 minutes left. I grabbed my clothes which consisted of a cream colored dress with floral print,  and a pair of cream heals. I grabbed the clothes and walked into my bathroom.

I took a quick shower and I stepped out and dried myself off. I blow dried my hair and pinned my bangs up again. 

I did my make up which consisted of just eyeliner.  I checked to see how I looked in the mirror, then i checked the time. 7:36. I had 24 minutes to do absolutely nothing.

I went downstairs and saw all the guys on the couch...the usual. 

I saw Matt but I ignored him. "Hey where you going?" He asked.

I walked right past him and sat down next to Jack J and went on my phone.

Nash came down the stairs about 10 minutes later in a white button up shirt, and tan khaikis. He also had black vans on. 

"You ready Jordyn. And by the way you look beautiful." He said. I got up and dusted my dress off.

"Thanks. You look handsome." I said. 

I walked towards Nash when Matt stopped me. "Your going out with Nash?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes and walked away.

Nash grabbed my hand and interlocked my fingers with his. 

Jacob yelled before we headed out the door." Have fun, but not too much fun." 

I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

We headed out the door and got to his car. I was about to open the car door but Nash beat me too it and opened it for me. "Thank you." 

He ran over to his side and got inside and started the engine. He drove out of the driveway and started driving to who knows where.

"Nash, where are we going?"  I asked.

"Its a surprise." He said.

 After about 10 minutes we arrived at.....Olive Garden.

He opened the door for me and took my hand. I smiled up at him as we walked into the resturant. 

"Grier reservation." He said to the waitress. She took us to our table which had a view of the ocean.

"Nash this is beautiful. You didnt have to do this." I said taking a look at the amazing view.

"I didnt have to, but I wanted to." He said.

I blushed and looked down. "Dont try to hide it, your cute when you blush." He added.

That made me blush even more.

-After Dinner-

After Nash payed we went out for ice cream. 

I ordered a chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream cone, while Nash just had vanilla. 

We drove back to the house after we finished our cones.

When I walked through the door everyone was starring.

"Gotta problem." I said. 

They all shook their heads no quickly and went back to what they were doing.

i walked up to my room and took my shoes off.

I just collapsed on my bed and ust layed there until I heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I yelled.

--------

Cliff hanger....who could it be?

-GlitterGrant13