Ch. 2

My room was a lavender color with dark wood floors. I had a queen size bed, It has a black and white blanket with black sheets. I had a white nightstand, drawers, it also had a miny bathroom. I was lucky about that, since I dont have to share with 10 guys including my brother.

 I take my boots off and just lay on my bed. Berfore I knew it I fell asleep.

I wake up and check what time it is. It was 6:27. Wow did I really sleep for like 3 hours. I walk downstairs to see everyone in the kitchen eating.

"Wow your finally up. And I beieve you got a little something up there." Matt said pointing to my messy hair.

"Shut up, and give me some food." I said slapping Matts arm.

"Wow Matthew, she is your sister." smirked Taylor.

"Shut up, whats your face bandana guy." I said not remembering his name.

"The names Taylor, as in Taylor Caniff. "He said. I just rolled my eyes.

"Matt! Wheres my food?" I yelled.

"We dont got any left. Cameron over here ate it all." He said pointing to Cameron.

"Fine I going to Taco Bell." I said grabbing my keys. My car was mailed here so I could have it with.

"Can we come?" said Taylor, Nash, Jacob and Cameron said.

"Hmm...sure..but." i said with an evil smile on my face.

"But what?" Nash said with a worried look on his face.

"But each of you, every single one including you guys." I said pointing to everyone. "Have to get down on there knees and beg for me to bring some tacobell...And you have to say Jordyn is the bestest person in the world." 

"But, But-" Carter said.

"But nothing Carter, do it...now!" I said.

They all sighed and got on their knees. Matt didnt though. "You too Mister." I said to Matthew

"What happens if I dont." He said.

"I will tell mom that you still sleep with your baby blanket." I said.

"How did you know?" He whispered into my ear.

"I didnt until now. Now get down on your knees." I said. He did as I told him to do.

They all started begging and telling me Im the bestest in the world.

"Ok we can go now. Oh and by the way, Im only getting food for myself." I said motioning to Cameron, Nash, Taylor and Jacob.