I Could Come And Love Ya

"Fucked and I want ya
Looked and I loved ya
Stuck, now I need ya
Hopin' I'd see ya
Touch and I feel how
Much can you see her, no
Hiding all your features, sliding down the filter
Show me, you just in the middle
Don't be hiding what you thinkin'"

"Zayn, umm, so you want me to take you to the-the umm -"

"Bathroom. Yes." I ended the sentence for him. Looking down at him, I saw how his features were already glowing with red.

I went back to his lips and kissed him deeply and fumbled with his belt down there. He lifted his hips from the bed to facilitate my process of removing his trousers until he was in his boxers sporting quite a hard-on evident through his boxers.

I lifted myself from his body and stood on the floor while the jeans slipped off my legs, pooling around feet while I stepped out of it, I could feel eyes observing every movement and even the movement of me getting rid of the shirt seemed like an eternity right now.

I was standing in front of him in nothing but my Calvin Klein from where it was pretty much visible how much of a release I needed then.

From the corner of my eyes, I could make out that Harry was licking his lips. I felt much more determined when I realised that I still have that effect on him.

The effect of his mouth going dry, eyes twinkling with a mischievous light and breathing that becomes a bit more erratic than natural. I wanted more of it and I couldn't hold it in much.

"Show me the way. I need you so much. So fucking much right now, babe."

He wasn't doing much better either. He visibly gulped and got off the bed. And for the sake of living in the heavens, I couldn't take my eyes off his bottom.

The way the boxers lay delicately on his round arse. I swear the years did that cute butt good. All I wanted to do and smack it and watch it jiggle as red marks or my fingers were there.

Before I could even stop myself, I went over to him and groped hid hips in my palms. His moan somehow hit straight at my cock and I couldn't stop massaging them.

He felt so freaking amazing in my hands. Damn, I want him around me soon. I put my face at the crook his neck from behind, inhaling his scent and sucking in his sweet spot.

His breathing laboured much more and he tried stopping me. "Zayn, Zayn... Mmm....aah... I can't keep up much longer, Zayn. Let's... Ahh... Let's take it back there. I won't last long, Zee. Ahh..."

"'Cause I'm fucked and I want ya, I can't even text ya
'Cause my fingers ain't working, but my heart is"

His words were taking me up by delirium at every word there. I was breathing hard already. And "It's not only you Harry. I can't keep it together either. You're just so damn fuckable. Mmm"

With these words, I remember him guiding me to the attached bathroom.

The next thing I saw, I was a spacious bathroom studded with white tiles and blue highlights. A shower was placed alongside a heated bathtub with a few burnt-out scented candles. The sweet smell of wildflowers still lingered. White lights illuminated the interiors, where, beside a well-stocked cabinet over an enormous sink was a full-length mirror. And the brightest idea ran through my head.

"I want you to look at yourself, babe, when you reach your high."

Before Harry could even blush at my words, I already took his lips in mine and overpowered it in a matter of seconds. As soon as his back hit the cold tiles, his back arched with evident goosebumps on his skin. What got me in a tight spot was that he shoved his hips at my crotch.