Chapter 2: How do you even make a crib?

Sasori pov

"So do any of you guys know how to make a crib?" Pein said and everybody nod no except for me since I already know how to make a crib. I learned how to make it from that lady after all...

"Why does she need a fucking crib?!"

"Do you want her to sleep in your room?" Pein asked.

"No!"

"Then be quiet!"

"I know how to make a crib." Everyone turns and looks at me.

"What materials do we need?"

"Woods and a few tools."

"Then it settles, Sasori you build the crib."

"Actually Pein everyone is going to do it except for me and [Name]." Konan came out from the kitchen while holding [Name] who was staring at us.

"I have work to do."

"Still no excuse Pein, if you don't work on it then no dessert for you and everyone who doesn't want to help." Everyone sigh before turning back to me.

"We help." I wonder if that is really the leader? I feel like Konan seem to be more the leader type now.

"In that case, I will decide on the group. The first group to get the woods is Pein, Hidan, and Kakuzu. For the second group to get the tools at the store is Itachi and Kisame and finally, the last group to get the paint is the Idiot who went back to the store and I be tagging along with the idiot."

"What about me?" Tobi said.

"You be getting the blankets and the pillows for [Name]."

"Tobi is glad to help!!!" He is so loud...

"Now that everyone got their parts, let get to work."

"Yeah!!"

Pein pov

I'm started to regret saying yes to let [Name] live here because now Konan acting like she the boss.

"What about this tree?"

"It looks bad." I look around until I finally saw the perfect tree.

"As a leader, I want that tree."

"What? But this tree looks hard to cut."

"He rights Hidan. Let's hurry up and cut it down since I have things to do."

"Fine." Hidan grabs his scythe and tries to cut the tree, but it left a small dent.

"Let me do this. Almighty Push!" The tree was pushed down by huge gush of the wind, and it fell to the ground with a loud thump.

"Let's hurry and grab some of the woods."

"Okay." I hear Hidan whispering how he never wants to mess with me and I smirk thinking about how strong I am.

Itachi pov

"I still don't get why Sasori doesn't want us to use his tools." Kisame and I were at a small store looking through many tools.

"He says his tools are important to him and that it only for his puppets." I saw a red box and I open it to see various types of tools. This should be enough. I turned around and show it to Kisame and he nod.

"This might work."

"Hn."

"I'm going to the checkout line."

"Okay." I notice a black bunny that has an eye patch on it the left eye and have a hat on it. I just keep thinking about [Name], it makes me want to give it to her. When no one was looking, I grab the black bunny and went to the checkout line that has a young guy.

"Is this for your girlfriend?" He gave me a smirk, and I glare at him. When I glare at him, he back away and I hand him the money before leaving the store. A few minutes later Kisame came out with a bag and we both walk back to the Akatsuki base.

Sasori pov

"What kind of paint do we even need anyway un?"

"(favorite color) will be the perfect color for her." I gather a few paintbrushes while that idiot behind me got the paint.

"We should head back, everyone is probably already done by now."

"Okay un."

Deidara pov

When we got back, everyone was in the living room talking about the crib.

"Finally you guys are back." Kisame said.

"Yeah, here the paint." I turn to the Art freak.

"Now will you help us?" He didn't say anything all he did was toss me a large handbook on "How To Make Crib".

"I need to do something important, so you guys are on your own."

"What?!" Sasori smirk.

"Good luck." He said and left while I stood there before looking at the large handbook.

"I guess it up to us now un."

"Crib sound easy to make, how hard will it be?" Kisame said with a smile.

Konan pov

I watch as everyone struggle trying to make the crib and arguing over which piece go where.

"IT GOES HERE!" Pein yell.

"NO, IT FUCKING GOES RIGHT HERE!" Look like this is going to take a while. I look at [Name] who was sleeping soundly in my arm. She is so cute, whoever left her in the forest to die should deserve to be punished for their action.

Deidara pov

After finally making the crib which took forever, Sasori came out and once he examines our crib he looks at us.

"You miss many parts in the crib."

"Shut your mouth! You didn't help us at all un."

"It because I was working on something."

"Working on what?" He begins walking away, and we all follow him upstairs to where the spare rooms are at. Sasori unlocks one of the doors and inside the room is (favorite color) wallpaper with small red and white cloud, a gorgeous (second favorite color) carpet and a white chest full of toys.

"This is amazing Sasori you really outdid yourself," Kisame said.

"It was easy now if you excuse me... I need to make sure the crib doesn't break."

"I think we should call it a night," Itachi said.

"Yeah, I have paperwork to complete."

"And we are all tired. I think Konan and Sasori can handle [Name]." Everyone nod and I hear [Name] crying again and everyone groans at the noise.