Chapter ten: Hide and seek.....

A/n: this is when you are five

Hidan pov

Stupid darn f**king little kid when I see her again, I will hunt her down for what she did earlier today.

~Flashback~

"Why do I f**king need to watch her?" I said while glaring at Kakuzu.

"Because I'm busy and Konan asked me to take care of her, but since I'm going hunting, you are going to have to take care of her."

"What about the other?"

"They are on a mission." He left leaving me with [Name].  That darn old man... He left me with the annoying brat... I glare at [Name]

"Don't get in my way."

"Why?"

"Just don't." I begin to walk away, and she follows me. I stop and glare at her

"Why are you following me!?"

"Kazzse say you are going to watch me! Where are you going?"

"I'm going to a dangerous place."

"Can I come?" I smirk thinking about the torture before realize who I am messing with.

"No." I walk away, and I can hear her following me. Look like she going follow me either way. We stop at an old door that has dried blood on it probably from that f**king person we killed a long time ago. I open the door and walk down the f**king stairs as we reach a large door I open the door and I enter it.

"Where are we?"

"Torture room."

"Torture?" She looks around and begins to notice a bunch of weapon lying around the floor

"It something we do to entertain ourselves. Now sits over there and don't bother me!" I point to a wooden chair in the corner of the room.

"Okay." she went over there and sat down while I grab something from a small brown bag lying around

"What is that?!"She notices a cat that I was holding.

"It a cat."

"A cat?"

"Don't you know what a cat is?!" I forgot that she never been outside before since Pein doesn't want her to go outside,  so she wouldn't even know what a cat is.

"What are you going do with it?"

"I'm going to sacrifice it."

"Sacrifice?"

"Killing it." she gasps, and I smirk before grabbing my scythe. I set the scare little cat down on the ground before mumbling a few words and then I smile. I was about to kill that f**king cat when I felt something stab me from behind? I look over and saw a knife? I look over at the brat, and she was glaring at me.

"Don't kill the cat!"

"I can do what I want!" How is she able to f**king stab me?! While I was thinking, a knife flew past my head and hit the grey wall .

"What?" I look over at the knife that is stuck in the wall, and I look at the brat who look like she is going to cry.

"Don't kill it."

"You brat!" An ax came toward me and I move out of the way.

"Ha, you missed me!" I felt something stabbing me , and I look to see the same ax was on the side of my body. I begin to feel the pain and I clutch my teeth. That it! I have enough! I don't care if everyone cares about her... I will kill her!!! I pull the ax out of me and I grab my scythe before walking toward her.

"You know what you are going to be part of my little game." She backs away as I started to get closer to her until something stabs me in the leg, and I fell on the ground with a loud thump. She ran past me and grab the damn cat before running upstairs. That b**ch when I see her I will kill her!

~Flashback end~

After taking out the weapon, I have been looking for her and I can't even f**king find her. I hear crying in Deidara closet and I smirk before opening it to see nobody there? What?! I swore she was here... So where is she!? I hear crying again from behind me and I turn to see nobody there.

"Where the f*ck are you?!" I hear a loud sound coming from the living room. I quickly ran to the living room and I saw nobody there? Damn it what going on with me!?

"So cute!" It looks like she in the kitchen. I carefully snuck into the kitchen and I saw no one there???

"What?" I look behind me, and I saw the brat sitting on top of the shelf... How did she get up there? Who cares, this is my chance to get sweet revenge.

"Hey brat come here." As soon as I blink, she was gone. I threw my scythe and it crashes into the shelf. I don't care about it anymore right now... I will kill her and the damn cat.

Deidara pov

When we all got home, the place was completely destroyed... What happened here!?

"HIDAN!!!" Pein yelled. Look like Hidan is in trouble... Wait if the house is destroyed than did that mean the Shingetsu clan took [Name]!? I look at Satori, and I can tell he is thinking the same thing as me.

"Hidan is in trouble." I look over at Tobi who went quiet all the sudden. What with him? He was annoying us during the way home!?

"[Name]!" Konan yelled for [Name].

"Mommy!" I look and saw [Name] standing next to us. Wait how did she get there!? And why is she holding a black and white cat? Konan went over and hug [Name].

"There she is!" We look and saw Hidan who look like he been searching for her all day.

"Hidan why do [Name] has a cat?" Pein said with a serious tone in his voice.

"He not a cat! His name is Rollo!"

"Rollo?"

"That right!" [Name] smile.

"Meow!"

"Hidan you better explain everything to us or else."

"She follows me down the torture room, and I was about to kill the damn cat until she begins to throw weapon at me-"

"Wait she did what now?" Konan said with a surprise face

"She was making the weapon hit me." (A/n- I don't know what it called when you control object so yeah sorry)

"So she was controlling it?"

"Yes, and she also disappears and reappears in some different place."

"So she teleports to a different place?"

"Yes, and I was trying to kill her and the damn cat." Kisame hit Hidan head once he says that Pein sigh.

"It looks like [Name] have some secrets, after all, we shall begin training her when she get bit older until than we are to watch her and help her control her power."

"It sounds like she able to control her power un?"

"Yes and I'm surprised a five-year-old girl has a special ability." Pein look at Hidan with a glare

"Hidan you are to clean up this whole place before dinner or you will get punish for your actions."

"Fine."

Hidan pov

I sigh before looking at [Name]. After thinking about it, I did have fun and the hide and seek game was fun too even though it was me trying to kill her and the cat.

"Hey [Name], I admit that was fun. We should play hide and seek again." She looks at me before smiling.

"Okay!"

"WHO MESS UP MY ROOM UN!!!!"

"HIDAN!!!!" Look like I'm in double sh*t again