Marauders Reunited

Harry heard yelling from downstairs that morning. For a moment he suspected Death Eaters but what he saw made him freeze. Standing before him was a man with raven black hair, glasses and a goofy grin on his face. His father was back. "Hey Harry" James said casually. Why was he being so casual? Why was he acting like they saw each other yesterday? "I'm proud of you. You finished old moldyshorts off for us. What spell did you use?"
"Uh, I used expelliarmus" Harry said hesitantly
"WHAT?!" Exclaimed the three marauders and his mother.
"You defeated Voldemort with expelliarmus?!" Sirius yelled.
"Yeah. I mean, if he can't kill me as a baby what chance does he have now? He actually kind of sucks at unforgiveables. Even his imperio didn't work" Harry dismissed. He was really starting to develop a dark sense of humor. I guess that comes with being around Severus as much as he was.
"Hey, that's my boy. Me and Padfoot have so much to teach you now!" James said with a glint in his eye.
"No, you will not teach him anything on my watch" Lily said sternly "besides, it's Padfoot and I"
"Yes, Potter, if you can manage to come back from the dead, i'm sure you could muster the skill to use proper grammar" said the silky voice that Harry had become so familiar with.
"Oh, hey Snivel- Ow, Lily don't do that" Lily had, of course, hit James in the head for his behaviour. "What's up Snape?" Sirius sneered. Then, Severus levitated Sirius in the air.
"I believe you are now 'up' as you say, Black" Severus drawled.
"Let me down you slimy Slytherin!" Sirius screamed with rage.
"As you wish Black" Severus then cancelled the spell leaving Sirius to fall flat on his face.
"How dare you?!" Sirius bellowed.
"Easily" Severus replied
"Lily, back me up here!" Sirius pleaded. She responded with one word
"Karma!"
"Hmph!" Sirius crossed his arms over his chest and pouted.
Harry cherished this moment. For the first time, he had a family. He was normal.
(A/N thanks to IShipYouTwo for helping me heaps with this.)