Please...

It all came too quickly..the third task was tonight.

I was too scared to leave my room. When I had I was deathly pale from fear and I had bags under my eyes from the lack of sleep.

The vision became bolder and bolder the more I thought about it. Just the flash if green light hitting Cedric then nothing.

  I walked down to the great hall shakily and sat down at the Slytherin table. Rubbing my eyes trying to wake up I sighed. I grabbed a cup of tea and began drinking that.

Cedric's p.o.v

Lauretta walked into the great hall looking like a walking zombie.

I was about to go and see what was wrong but Zach grabbed my arm. I looked at him and he shook his head.

Sighing I sat back down and continued to eat breakfast. She's been like this for the past week and it's only getting worse.

  I couldn't even begin to understand what she was thinking.

Lauretta's p.o.v

Finishing breakfast I left the great hall and felt a bit more awake. I haven't seen Astoria for a while and was beginning to worry.

I just walked out of the main castle into the courtyard and decided to just try and breathe. I sat down on a bench but ended up laying down and looking at the clouds.

They just drifted along peacefully without any care in the world. I heard someone walking in my direction and I glanced over. Harry.

"Are you alright sis?" He asked me.

"Peachy." I say watching a cloud that looked like a rabbit drift by.

"Are you sure? Because if I'm correct you've been trapped in your dorm any chance you get and not to mention not getting any sleep!" He yelled at me.

"It's none of your concern." I sighed sitting up.

"It is when your health is on the line." He said to me.

"My health is not on the line. And from what I've heard your not getting sleep either. Your seeing what I'm seeing. The same thing." I tell him standing up.

"The house." He said looking at me. I nodded and walked past him to go inside the castle.

"Whatever your seeing is probably not as bad as what I'm seeing." Harry spat at me.

"Are you seeing your loved ones die left and right in yours?" I asked. He was silent.

"Exactly." I say heading back into the castle.

Walking in the direction of hagrids hut I turned and headed into the forest.

Walking into the first place I found Sirius I sat down. Whistling a black dog came running in my direction.

When he saw me his eyes widened. "I know...I'm a walking zombie huh? I asked him.

He transformed back into a human and walked over to me. "What's going on Etta?" He asked me.

"Dreams. Visions. Everything in between." I say running a hand through my hair.

A flash of Lily went through Sirius's head. Where did the time go?

"It's going to be alright. Look. Deep breathe in through the nose. Out through the mouth." He said to me.

I did as told and felt a bit better. "Thanks Sirius. I'll see you this summer." I say to him.

He nodded and gave me a hug before leaving. Fiddling with the necklace that had the rings on them I left the forest. I grabbed my broom from where I had left it earlier and got on it.