memories...

This chapter sucks ;-; sorry.

I ran down the halls not going anywhere in particular. I ended up outside by the lake. I stood on the edge of the boardwalk spot. I took my shoes off and turned around.

I spread my arms out and fell in. Water rushed onto me. I was fine of course. Water didn't seem to mind me and didn't make me wet unless I wanted it too.

Cedric p.o.v

I was looking for lauretta and couldn't find her. I stopped by a window on the second floor and looked out. There was someone by the lake. Before I knew it they had gone in.

What the heck! I rushed down the stairs and ran out of the castle.

Lauretta p.o.v

I sunk lower and lower into the lake. Slowly I was losing air. My wand was on the deck and I didn't want to use wandless so I just sunk. My vision had blurred and black spots began to show up. Something grabbed my hand and it had gone dark.

Voices could be heard but I couldn't open my eyes. A white light flew around me in my head before stopping. I got curious so of course I touched it. It widened and all I could see was white.

People showed up. People I've never seen before. Who are these people.

"Lauretta.." someone trailed off. I turned around. My eyes widened. Juliette. Shamen. Tears blurred my eyes. I ran over to them and threw my arms around them.

"I thought you guys died all those years ago." I said.

"We did but we couldn't go to heaven or hell due to us not wanting to go without you." They said.

"So have you just been here." I said. They nodded.

"Lauretta we all have been waiting for you." Another person said.

They were all here..everyone of them. My old friends. No one knew about them of course. Only me.

"Tolia, malio, Jameson, Eric, watria, levy, karima..your all here. But you guys died in the attack at school." I said crying.

"We're here for you lauretta. Were here to give you something." Karima said.

A box appeared in front of me. "Open it." Levy said.
"Alright." I said taking the box in my hands. I opened it. A book and a necklace were in it.

"The necklace has parts of all our wands in it and you can message us with the book." Eric said.

"Thanks guys." I said smiling.

"There's that smile." Jameson said. They began to fade.

"We'll see you soon.." wateria said before they all vanished.

See you soon. What did that mean.

My eyes opened and I sat up. The book was in my lap and the necklace around my neck. I held it in my hand and studied it. It was a moon crescent. It was made up wood from the wands and it was lined with the cores of all their wands. I remember that day.

The day they all died.

Flashback.

It was hetic. People running to hide and get away. People had showed up at the school and were attacking. This was when we weren't at Hogwarts of course. It was before we began and the school I was at before was still in session.

Bangs from guns were all over. I was being in a closet wand close to my chest. My friends and I were all huddled in the room. We heard the door jiggle before it flew off it's hinges. We covered our mouths wands ready. Six bangs. Six bodies dead on the ground. Three more rounds. Dead. Everyone was dead. Jameson had covered me. His body was on mind. Blood from his chest poured onto me.

The last thing I heard from all of them. "I love you." A lot of people died that day and I would never be able to forgive myself. I should've died that day. Jameson shouldn't have protected me.

End of the flashback.

I clasped the necklace in my hand and gripped the book. I'm fourteen now. It's been three years. I see why I was put in Slytherin even more now. The door to the wing opened and I ignored it. Images of the past kept flashing in my head. A scream built in my throat. I tried my best to hold it back.

But I couldnt. A scream erupted from my mouth and I began to cry. I miss them so much. It's still to far from recovery.