Anjali said giving a meaningful smile at Khushi.

" As all of us know, after marriage a ritual is there for the bride's first cooking and as you both(pointing finger at Arnav and khushi) have not performed that...why not to manage it with today by feeding each other..even if that's hotel's food!! But food is food.."

Khushi's eyes popped out hearing Anjali, she choked and started coughing drawing everyone's attention, even Arnav looked at her for.. after been there first time!!

Khushi replied awkwardly.

" What's...the need of this?? I meant..."

Arnav said interrupting her.

" Di, please.. We can eat by ourselves."

Karan- Of course you can Arnav.. We all know that talent of yours!! But why to deny this chance??

Nitya and Anjali shared a smile in hidden sharing an invisible hi-five!!

Anjali pushed Arnav.

" Now go.. Feed each other, we all are wishing to see how you guys will look together while feeding each other??"

Arnav raised his brow high?? Can it be a WISH too?? All have gone crazy??

He looked at Khushi, Khushi looked away sensing his stare on her.

Arnav's jaw line tightened seeing this attitude of her!! She can never be normal.. Can she??

He had to exchange his seat with Nitya as he was sitting far away from his wife maintaing their so-called safe distance. Arnav raised the spoon near Khushi's lips, Khushi gave a look at all!! Was this idea of having lunch together even a good one?? She should have thought something else... Because her own plan was backfired now.

Arnav whispered seeing her roaming her eyes not eating.

" Eat khushi.. They will look at you until you are done!!"

Khushi looked back at Arnav, he is right!! These people will not leave them by any way, she opened her lips, Arnav feed her. Khushi looked down quickly while munching her food as she remembered that evening when they had dinner together and his eyes were never ready to miss any action of her.

Nitya- Khushi.. Your turn!!

Arnav did not make any fuss when Khushi raised the spoon to his lips. All smiled and started relishing their lunch.

Arnav and Khushi were staring at each other, they were looking so lost, Khushi roamed her eyes on his facial structure and stopped then when she saw some sauce near the corner of Arnav's lips. She looked up to meet his gaze and indicated him through her eyes to wipe that sauce near his lips. Arnav looked at her confusing and asked "What" through eyes. Khushi eyed to his lips, his hand raised up to wipe his lips when Khushi shook her head, Arnav raised his eyebrow.

Sighing deep, Khushi raised her arm to his lips and gently wiped the corner of his lips rubbing his lower lips slightly with her thumb in process. Arnav was just too lost when he felt that warm soft touch on his lips. Her action did create havoc inside their hearts and bodies. His breathing started getting heavier.. Khushi could feel his hot breath fanning on her skin.

Khushi slowly took her hand away from his face. They did give one last look before concentrating on their food. His eyes felt carrying same intense intention Khushi had witnessed the evening they had fight!!

*************************

"We had nice time Mumma.. They both look so cute together.. I pray they be there together for ever.", said Anjali happily over phone to Anita.