Lily and Evie

Lily's Pov 

We have to employ these entirely security measures. I said to Evie and Mal. 

Will this delay  

Our bringing over more V.K.'s? Evie asked.

We're talking about closing the barrier for good. I said.

But you said no. Mal said. 

I mean, the five of us are living the dream here, and we finally get to share that. I mean, what could be more important than that? Evie asked. 

Yeah. I know. I mean, maybe security or maybe a peace of mind. For everyone in Auradon. I said.

Is that what they're thinking? Evie asked.

And were they seriously thinking that no one will ever go in or out of the Isle ever again?  Mal asked. 

What, we never get to go back and see our parents? What about these kids?  We promised them that they could go back and visit whenever they wanted. Evie frowned. 

Yeah, I know. I said.

Lils, I'm so glad that you are going to be Queen. Evie said smiling. 

Yeah. You will be a part of these conversations, you will stand up for the V.K's. Evie said.

Thanks for telling us. Mal said.

You're gonna be a great Queen. Evie said then we went to bed. 

Moring. Got the beach towels. Evie said.

Sorry. Moring. Carlos said.

These. Carlos said.

Hey. I really think she's gonna like the cake, you guys. Carlos said.

Oh, yeah? I said looking at the cake. 

Oh, no. Evie said covering her mouth. 

Okay. Who got in Jane's cake? Carlos asked.

Delicious. I especially love the lack of dirt. And the lack of flies. want some? Dude asked Carlos.

Thank you. Carlos chuckled.

I was hoping you were home. A voice said behind us. We turn around slowly. And what we saw... It was Audrey wearing the Queen's crown and she has my mother's scepter! Mal's jaw drops. 

Is this a joke? What are you doing with the crown and the scepter? I demanded. Carlos placed a hand on my shoulder. 

Well, I wanted them, so I took them. And you, of all people, should understand that, Lily. Audrey said smirking evilly. 

Wait, Audrey, Stop! Don't use that. I pleaded with her.

I thought you liked spells. Audrey smirks evilly at me.

Okay, Audrey, you're better. I got cut off.

Quiet! Audrey yelled and I stumbled into Carlos and He quickly caught me just as stunned. 

It's not a toy. It's dangerous. I said.

My life was perfect until you stole it. And the Auradon turned its back on me. Well, it's time for a little payback. Audrey cracks up walking away.

Audrey, wait! I called after her.

You think Ben will love you now, you old hag?  You'll pay the price of what you did and so well all of  Auradon. So long, suckers! Audrey laughs evilly and walks away.