Lily and Mal Vs Hades

Lily's Pov 

We were in the limo going to the Isle of the Lost to pick up Dizzy, Celia, Squeaky and Squirmy, and Izzy. So your Majesty. Carlos jokes. I rolled my eyes... Whatever C. I said. We made it to the Isle of the Lost. Evie! Dizzy squealed. Dizzy! Evie squealed and hugged her. Lily! Celia said grinning. Celia! I said hugging her. Jay! Carlos! The twins hugged them. Evie, Mal and I started laughing with Celia and Dizzy.

Zip it. Jay glares at us. We laughed harder. Alright. Who's ready to head back to Auradon?! I asked dramatically. Me! Celia, Dizzy, Squeaky, Izzy, and Squirmy raised their hands. Ben chuckles. I can't hear you?! I said who's ready to head to AURADON?! I shouted. WE ARE! Celia, Izzy, Dizzy, Squeaky, and Squirmy shouted. That's better! Carlos grinned. 

I have so much to show you! Evie told Dizzy. 

All right, boys. Carlos said.

Let's hit the road! I said making Ben chuckle behind me on my left as Celia was on my right. 

You're gonna see him soon, okay? Carlos said to the twins. 

Come on. Jay said and the twins got inside the limo. 

Do you have everything? Lady Tremaine asked her granddaughter. 

Yes, I have everything. Dizzy told Lady Tremaine.

Are you sure? Lady Tremaine asked.

I'm sure, Granny. Dizzy said annoyed. Mal, Evie, and I giggled. At least Lady Tremaine cared about Dizzy. 

Oh, really? Lady Tremaine said holding Dizzy's glue gun. I let out a small laugh. Dizzy can be pretty forgetful at times but that's what makes her- her. I giggled. 

I don't know what you are going to do without me. Lady Tremaine said with a smile. I'll miss you. Dizzy said. Go on, go on. Lady Tremaine said smiling. Goodbye, Granny. Dizzy said. Here, let me help get this off of you. Lady Tremaine said. Oh. Dizzy said. Okay. Goodbye, my Dizzy. Girls promise me you will take good care of my Dizzy? Lady Tremaine looked at Mal, Evie, and I. We promise Lady Tremaine. I promised. Lady Tremaine smiles. I knew I could count on you girls. Lady Tremaine said before closing the door to the limo. 

Let's go and do this! I said.

So, as soon as we get back to Auradon, you have to try ice cream. Evie said.

And go swimming? Dizzy asked excitedly. I smiled at her excitement. I can't wait for Chad to meet Dizzy. I snorted making Mal chuckle. He is going to love her for sure. Mal states. Yeah. He always wanted to be a big brother. And he gets that chance. I said smiling. who wouldn't love Dizzy? Mal grins. Audrey. I muttered making Mal roll her eyes. I lean back against Ben. I looked at my ring. Admiring the gorgeous ring? Ben asked. I love it, Ben. I kissed his cheek. 

I can take you to the Enchanted Lake. Which Ben and Lily had their first date at! Evie said grinning. I groaned and buried my face into Ben's chest. 

I can't believe I get to live with you. In your very own castle. Dizzy said excitedly.

It's just a little starter castle. Evie told her smiling softly. 

Great grip. You play sports? Jay asked Squirmy. 

Here. Go on. Truth me on this. Carlos handed Squeaky some candy. 

This is good!! Squeaky said.

I know. Dig in, dig in. Carlos said.

I can't wait to get to Auradon! Izzy said. 

You will make a lot of friends Iz. Trust me. Mal said. I trust you Mal! Izzy said. 

Your going to be a wise and brave King. Celia told Ben. I laughed.

He already is. I told her laughing.

See? Celia said holding a card of Ben.

The cards never lie. Celia said.

The only reason they should be opening that barrier is for putting Uma back in, not letting more villains out. Mal said.

It's Hades!!!!! I gasped. Stop the car! He's trying to escape! I said. Carlos, Jay, Mal, Evie, and Ben got out of the car. You guys stay in here. I said. Be careful Lily. Dizzy said. I smiled at her. Mal and I looked at Hades before turning into purple dragons. 

I am a god! I don't belong here! Hades shouted and pointed ember at Mal and I draining mine and Mal's powers. 

Back in Auradon.

Do not panic, okay? Fairy Godmother said. Nobody needs...

It's Ben. Audrey said.

... To panic. Fairy Godmother said.

There's your precious Queen. She can't even protect us. Queen Leah said to Audrey.

Okay. We're panicking. Fairy Godmother said.

Bippity-boppity run. Fairy Godmother.

Back on the Isle with us. 

Come on, Lily, Mal, blast him. Carlos said.

Are you okay? Evie asked Mal and I. 

Are you okay? Ben asked me. Mal looked at me worried. 

No. He was draining all of my magic with the ember, and I felt all of my powers slipping away. I said leaning on Ben. Evie had her arms wrapped around me as well. 

You're safe. Ben said softly to me. 

He's back where he belongs. Mal said.

Yeah, for now. I sighed.

We should go. Carlos said.

OKay. I said and we got in the limo heading back to Auradon.