Ariana cleared her throat. "W-wha-? Nothing, nothing baby." She said as she shifted her eyes to me. "Continue what you were saying, babe. I'm listening."

I stared at her for a second before just picking up on my story from where I left off. I was just glad that I  finally had her attention back on me.

When my eyes caught her figure on the screen again, I couldn't help but let my voice waver. It was obvious that she wasn't interested in my story.

"You sure? I mean maybe we should just talk another time." I suggested. "Not a big deal if you're busy."

She blinks twice before clearing her throat, looking discombobulated from a simple question.

"N-No Y/N, I promise you I'm listening baby."

I watched her move around a little and adjust herself closer to the screen.

"Now, tell me about your day

"Now, tell me about your day."

I smiled at her and ran my fingers through my sandy brown hair. "It was pretty good, the usual. After coming from the set I went by your moms to see no -," I paused when she interrupted me.

"Oh wow seriously?"

I furrowed my eyebrows, starting to get really confused and angry at her behavior.

"Okay, that's it. What's going on, babe?"

"Nothing, nothing! I gotta go though," She rubbed the palm of her hands together; a nervous habit. "I'll call you tonight, promise."

Before I could even speak she blew me a kiss and I watched as she reached over closing the laptop shut. But it only took me a second to realize that it wasn't closed completely.

I stared down at the keys illuminated by the brightness of the screen, astounded by what had just happened.

She didn't even say 'I love you'. Her laptop had shuffled some against the surface of the bed, making static sounds blast through my headphones.

I was about to pull one bud out of my ear but that was when I heard it. It was faint at first, so quiet that I had to pop the bud back in, straining my ears to pick up the familiar sound of Ariana's soft moans.

My brows lift some, wondering if she was pleasuring herself because the noise was something that I had embedded in my mind; it wasn't hard to distinguish. Trust me. So I turned up the volume, high enough so that the next time her lips parted, I didn't have to try hard to hear it. But this time was different.

This time, it was accompanied by another moan—way lower pitched than Ari's and it was definitely a man. I'm not stupid, I knew that.

What confused me more was who it was and why they were making those noises. Somewhere, after a time of dumbfounded-ness, my heart pounded against my rib cage, unable to accept a truth that I had conjured up.