𝐯𝐢. keeping up with the avengers (i)

SIX | KEEPING UP WITH THE AVENGERS (I)

          DAHLIA MCDEEN TRIED TO LOOK EVERYWHERE ELSE AS PIETRO MAXIMOFF CHANGED SHIRTS RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER

DAHLIA MCDEEN TRIED TO LOOK EVERYWHERE ELSE AS PIETRO MAXIMOFF CHANGED SHIRTS RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER. It's not her fault that he'd morphed into a Greek god in the last year or two. (Seriously, what was his workout regime?) She prayed Wanda was too preoccupied to hear how loud her mind was being in replaying that dreaded night over and over. Hands, hips, thighs. . . she needed a cold shower when this was all over.

Pietro raised a defiant eyebrow at her when she told him to turn around while she changed. "Oh, so you're allowed to ogle me while I change but I can't return the favour?" She scoffed, pushing him playfully as he turned around. Wanda stood off to the side, deep in thought as she ignored them both.

Quickly, Dahlia slipped on a spaghetti strapped black tank top that showed a lot more of her stomach than she'd have liked it to. It wasn't her first choice but she had limited options. She then grabbed a pair of black leggings with a red stripe running down the side. Behind her, Pietro was looking through the drawers, he found a red leather jacket and threw it at Wanda. She smiled at him as she slipped it over her dress (look, not the most appropriate battle gear but it was very Wanda).

"Are you covered yet?" Pietro asked, growing impatient.

Dahlia, who'd been in the middle of tying her shoes up glanced at Wanda and smirked. "No, I don't think I am."

"Too bad. . ." His voice died as he caught sight of her. Dahlia had never been one to show off unnecessary amounts of skin, even during training. He'd not exactly got a good look at her that night. . . it being dark and all. He could help but engrave every curve of the fabric into his mind for later. He often wondered if she realised how beautiful she truly was.

Dahlia's cheeks heated up against her will and she opted to stare down at her shoes rather than meet his eye. "Miss Romanoff must be very comfortable with herself," she muttered.