Errand? Hunter Exam?

It was a boring week for Allumi.

After her little adventure in being lost Illumi would not let her go anywhere without him.

The first days were fun, she would play with him and he would tell her what he did on his missions (a family-friendly version of it) and she would listen in fascination how cool her big brother is.

After two weeks she had enough of this.

'You can't play outside Allumi'

'You can't play with this it's too dangerous'

She was becoming a little angry but she loved her big brother very much.

She often thinks about Killua, he ran away three weeks ago and she often wonders if he's okay or if he made new friends? She's sad without him. Mom was very furious when he left, well he did hurt her so maybe it was because of if?  Allumi didn't know, her mom was were problematic sometimes.

Well her brother Milluki wasn't the best source of information either. When she asked him what's happened he left the room with angry murmuring.

Why everyone thinks of her as a child, she's a big girl now, she's already 12 after all. Even her lovely high brother Illumi thinks that she's not strong enough to leave the mountain. How scary can it be? Well, of course, there are wild animals and such but it can't be so-

"Mistress Allumi, your grandfather is asking for you."

She looked at the owner of the voice, dark skin, black hair, black eyes, a blue suit that all of her family servants wore. She knew this girl, Killua one told Allumi about her.

'What was her name again? Barney? No, that's not it, uuhh, Kerany, no that's also not it, Canary? Oh yes, Canary, nice job Allumi!'

"Okay, thank you for telling me, Canary!" Allumi gave her a bright smile and run off to look for her grandfather. She didn't even look back as Canary stretched her hand to catch her attention again.

"Mistress Allumi, I didn't tell you where he... And she's off, I have to go after her or else mistress Kikyo will be furious."

^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^

It didn't take long for Allumi to lost her way in her own home. It happens very frequently. So as she was still looking for her grandfather she saw the long white hair disappearing by the corner. Excited she ran in that direction.

'Papa is back!'

Just as she was about to run in the direction that Silva went she saw her grandfather standing at the end of the corridor. A bright smile bloomed on her face and Allumi bolted in his direction.

"Grandpa!"

Zeno wasn't the nicest nor was he a Saint. Of course not, he was proud of being Assasin, but for his cute and adorable granddaughter, he was the nicest and most amazing person (coming short ahead of Silva and Illumi). A warm smile and a kind word to encouragement with their secret training are what Allumi will always associate her grandpa with. So when butlers or family members see her jumping in his open arms it's not weird.

Her grandpa is always the nicest person in the family. He never says that she's too small or fragile to train with. Allumi knew what her parents and siblings do for a living because Zeno told her. He said it's no use to hide it, she would someday find out by herself. Allumi knows her brothers and parents want her to live peacefully in obviousness to the harsh world around her but it's not going to last. That's why she is training with her grandpa in secret.

With a big smile on her face, Allumi jumped in her grandfather's arms.

"Grandpa I missed you!"

Zeno looked down at his granddaughter and softly patted her head.

"Ah, I missed you too Allumi." He replied. Looking up Allumi looked at her grandfather.

" I heard from Canary that you wanted to see me." Zeno picked her up from the ground and started to walk in the main gate direction.

"You see Allumi I have a special errand for you."
Allumi tilted her head and put her pointing finger to her mouth and got a very curious look.

"Errand, huh...." She said softly. 'Errand could mean that she could probably go outside but it also could be something that she can do inside her family possession.' Zeno as if reading her thoughts said to her.

"It's Errand outside." Allumi whipped her head to look at her grandfather so fast she was sure her head would fall off.

"Outside?! You men outside the gate?" She couldn't help the big smile that was spreading at her face. "You mean I can go outside!? Like outside, outside?!"

Chuckling softly at her excitement he replied at her questions.

"Yes, Allumi outside as like outside the Kukuroo Mountain."

Now beating in excitement she waited to hear what is she supposed to do.

"I have a message to a man named Netero, he is chairman of Hunter Association and he is going to be at hunter exam this year."They got to the gate, Netero gets Allumi on her feet, crouched to her height and reached to his pocket and pulled out a letter with Skull as a Seal. " I need you to take the exam and give him this letter." He gives her the letter and pats her head. "I know you can do it Allumi."

Allumi took the letter and nodded her head with a determined look on her face. "I can do it and I will make grandpa proud of me." She turned on her heel and marched straight the main gate. With determination, she placed her hands on doors and pushed with all her might. Seeing them open she turned to look at her grandfather and give him the biggest smile she could muster. "I will be going then grandpa, I promise I will be back soon." With that being said she took a step outside and let the door close behind her.

Putting the letter in her right pocket she looked around her. Her eyes were shining and she felt like her heart would fall out of her chest for beating so fast. When she went along the road to get off the Kukuroo Mountain she could only think of one thing.

' A new big adventure is waiting for me, I can feel it.'

°

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
《Back at Zoldyck manor, two hours later.

Servants didn't know what to do. Mistress Kikyo is looking for her daughter and none of the butlers knew where she is. This is total chaos.

"What do you mean you can't find her!?" You could hear the screeching voice of Kikyo Zoldyck from the main hall of the manor.  "She couldn't just disappear in the spot, you have to find ger!! NOW!!" She turned around and stomped to the room where she knew her husband would be. On the way there she bumped into her father-in-law.

"Father maybe you know where is Allu? I just got back from work and bought her a dress to cheer her up. Have you seen her around maybe?" Zeno didn't even bother looking at her as he started to walk in the same way as her.

"I've seen her." He replied.

"And where that was?"  Kikyo asked with a smile.

"Near the main gate around two hours ago." He said. Kikyo's smile becomes strained.

"And what were you two doing there, if I may ask?"

They were almost at Silvas room so Zeno decided it was a good time to drop the bomb.

"I sent her with an errand outside for me," He said nonchalantly and turned to face the door, he didn't even need to look to knew she was milliseconds from having one of her attacks so as he was going inside he looked death into her covered with monitor eyes. "She won't be back for around 3 months now." Saying that his silhouette disappeared behind the closed doors.

"You what!!?!"