35

Patton smiled down at the small child in his arms. He was just a few months old and the sweetest little thing.

Logan came up and rested his chin on his husbands shoulder, "has Sen settled down?"

Patton nodded, "Do you wanna hold him?"

Logan smiled and took the small child. Patton giggled as he watched Logan hold their son. Sen started to fuss.

"Hush little baby, don't you cry," Logan started singing, "Father's going to sing you a lullaby."

Patton giggled and joined in, "Hush little baby, don't say a word.
Papa's going to buy you a mocking bird."

"And if that mocking bird don't sing,
Father's going to buy you a diamond ring." Logan continued.

"And if that diamond ring is brass,
Papa's going to buy you a looking glass."

"And if that looking glass gets broke,
Father's going to buy you a billy goat."

"And if that billy goat don't pull,
Papa's going to you a cart and bull.

"And if that cart and bull turn over,
Father's going to buy a dog called Rover."

"And if that dog called Rover don't bark, Papa's going to buy you a horse and cart."

"And if that horse and cart turn round, You'll still be the sweetest little babe in town."

Sen yawned, snuggling into his father's arms. The dads smiled softly. This tiny child was so precious, so sweet. They would protect him with their lives.

"I love you Logie." Patton whispered.

"I love you too Pattoncake." Logan smiled.