20

Remy was driving back from his work. One of his patients had sharp pains. It turned out that his drain was blocked and almost caused an infection. Luckily, they caught it soon enough and the patient would be okay.

The front door clicked open quietly as Remy walked into his home. Three boys turned to see Remy walk in. Remy paused when he saw the boys, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Its a bit late to be up, especially on a school night." He said, and seeing no reaction, added, "What's wrong?"

"Roman's mom found out that he's trans and she kicked him out." Patton explained quietly.

Tears started falling from Roman's eyes, the full realization finally hitting him through the shock. Remy sat down next to him and pulled him into a hug.

"It'll be okay, it'll be okay..." Remy repeated as he rubbed the poor boys back.

It wasn't until Roman had stopped crying and yawned, that Remy pulled away.

"Alright. I think all of you need to go to bed now." Remy said.

Percy walked out at that moment, "He's right. The beds are all made up. Also, all three of you are staying home tomorrow."

"What? Why?" Patton asked.

"You've all had a rough night, and there's no marching practice tomorrow so you two won't miss anything." Percy looked at Patton and Virgil.

They nodded. Patton went up to his room after saying goodnight, and giving Roman an extra hug. Percy and Remy lead the other two boys to the guest room.

"Remember to take your binder off, Roman." Remy said.

Roman nodded and gave him a small smile, "okay... hey Remy?"

"Yeah, babes?"

"Thanks."

Remy smiled, "No probs."