18

(Okay! Little note here, if you have not read My Secret yet I highly recommend that you do that right now before this chapter! It has come to the point where the two stories are merging and there will be spoilers!)

Patton skipped into his first day of senior year. He started looking around for Virgil and Logan, but he spotted someone who looked a little lost.

"Hi!" Patton said, making the other jump, "You're new right?"

"Um, yeah, I'm Roman!" The teen said, "I moved here from Florida."

"Hi Roman!" Patton smiled, "I'm Patton, it's nice to meet you."

"Likewise." Roman looked down at the piece of paper in Patton's hand, "Hey, do we have any classes together?"

Patton shrugged, "let's see."

The glasses wearing boy set his schedule next to Roman's, who had carefully folded it so his name couldn't be seen. Patton looked at if for a few seconds before gasping.

"We have the same study hall!"

"Great!" Roman exclaimed.

"Yeah! There are some really great people in that class!" Patton giggled.

"Really? How do you know?" Roman asked.

"Oh, in this school you get one teacher for study hall, you have them for all four years." The bubbly boy explained.

"Cool!"

Patton nodded excitedly, "We have Ms. Smudge. Her class is mostly good, though there are a few students who don't really... well, they aren't as open minded as the rest of the school..."

"Oh, well that's okay," Roman smiled, "I'll just hang with you."

Patton laughed, "Thanks Roman!"

Roman joined in the laughter, but it was short lived. The bell rang, signaling everyone to get to class. Patton noticed that Roman looked a little panicked, but Patton thought it was just nerves from a new school.

When they arrived at the classroom, Patton made a bee-line to the center table, where Virgil and Logan sat. He waved Roman over to the empty chair next to him.

"Hey guys! This is Roman!" Patton introduced him to the two, "He's new here!"

"Salutations," Logan said, "I am Logan, pleasure to meet you Roman."

"Sup," he said quietly, "I'm Virgil, but you can call me Virge."

"Nice to meet you, Logan, Virge," Roman said, "I have to talk to the teacher real quick."

"Oh, okay!" Patton said.

"So where'd you meet him?" Virgil smirked, gesturing to Roman.

Patton giggled, "I just met him today, he looked lost."

"You have such a kind heart." Logan smiled lightly, taking out his cards.

Patton felt his face heat up, quickly covering it with his phone. Virgil also pulled out his phone, scrolling through Tumblr. Roman came back and sat down, seeming much more relaxed. Patton smiled to himself. Perhaps this was the year he'd be okay.