5

Third Person P.O.V

Joy, Wendy and Yeri were walking ahead of Seulgi and Irene that not suprisingly were silent, both of them were kinda feeling nervous after what happened a few minutes ago, who would've thought that THE Seulgi was walking beside her and watching her closely as if she was a little girl that needed to be protected, Irene got even more anxious because all eyes were on her when they entered the mall, she didn't understand why, this wasn't the school so why were they watching her?

Suddenly she felt a hand grabbing hers and as she looked up it was Seulgi, smiling at her saying "I'll have to do this so you don't run away". Irene immediately blushed at this action, she thought it was sweet and caring so she felt the need to squeeze her hand tightly and they kept walking just like that.

Seulgi was worried about the older because she didn't want to see her crying ever again it was so devastating to see her gorgeous face all red and puffy wearing a sad expression. She didn't know why she felt this way, but she guessed it was because she was very pretty and a waste of time to be sad and aware of what everyone says.

They went eating and that was a disaster, Yeri and Joy were arguing about nonsense and throwing food at each other, Wendy didn't care about anyone and checked her phone constantly, while Irene and Seulgi just watched silently. "Hey, don't worry about them, they are like this every single day" Irene got startled when she got closer to her ear to whisper that sentence. Again her face got a bit red. She let her face down focusing on her fries not feeling like eating anymore she wanted to stand up and go to the bathroom when a nugget fell right into her eye making her gasp, hiding her eye with both hands she sat down again.

Everyone in the table asked if she was okay but there was no answer, Seulgi who was beside her tried to make her uncover her eye so she could clean it with a handkerchief but she stayed with her face down not moving at all. She felt her blood boil, with a very angry expression on her face she asked firmly "who threw the nugget?". Yeri and Joy looked terrified, neither of them wanted an angry Seulgi to scold them or worse. "I'll ask one more time, who threw it?" Yeri couldn't handle the pressure and confessed she was, but it wasn't intentional, Joy had dodged it and landed in her eye somehow, Seulgi grabbed the front of her shirt and got her face closer, "Next time be careful, or I won't have the patience to just give you a warning" her eyes were intimidating and Yeri was about to cry. Seulgi felt a delicate hand 🖐 n her arm when she looked it was Irene smiling at her shaking her head 'no' still covering her eye, just then Seulgi let Yeri go. "Go to the bathroom it looks like she has sauce inside her eye" Wendy suggested sipping on her lemon juice.

Irene and Seulgi went to the bathroom together since Irene seemed to trust her more. Seulgi could see that her eye was red and probably hurt to just open it but she had to do it in order to wash it with water so it could lessen the pain. Irene didn't let out any noise, not even a gasp like she did before, enduring the pain silently looked almost natural on her, finally she could move her eye and blink without any discomfort, it was still red but it could be bearable. "Are you sure it doesn't hurt?" Seulgi asked putting her hand in Irene's cheek, rubbing her thumb under her eye in a calm motion. Irene got flustered and looked down, it didn't hurt but looking at Seulgi's eyes was embarrassing right now. "Oh, i missed a spot near your ear, you still have sauce here" Irene opened her eyes in shock feeling Seulgi's Breath So close to her ear, she put her lips together near the spot she mentioned and got rid of the sauce left "Let's go to the table, the girls must be..." Seulgi stopped talking when she looked at Irene's watery eyes and really deep blush she had on her cheeks, she looked even more beautiful like that, she wondered if Irene could make more expressions like this.

Both of them returned to the table and were ready to leave the restaurant, as of earlier the two troublemakers and Wendy walked in front while Seulgi stayed beside Irene at te back. This time Seulgi felt a soft hand grabbing hers, and yes it was Irene's hand, she algo for closer this time, she guessed it's because she feels more secure this way. Joy noticed and walked back beside Seulgi whispering to her ear "Did you make out in the bathroom?".