|| Foreword/Author's Note.

Welcome to The Weekend Series:
»» Must Date The Chef (Book One).
»» When A Playboy Loves (Book Two).
»» After Vows (Book Three).

They can all be read as a standalone. Book two and three are based off characters that were introduced in book one but I advise you to read in the order I stated above so long they are available here on Wattpad.

This story is my idea, a pure work of fiction that's solely from my imagination. No parts of this story may be reproduced, rewritten or distributed in any form without express permission from the author. No parts.

Events in this book are purely fictional, sprinkled here and there with a bit of true life events based on experiences from my life, friends, family or news. Any semblance to a person or thing is coincidental.

There will be themes of violence, mature contents and other subjects that might come up as the story progresses. There will be no warning at the start of each of those chapters with these scenes. This is a mature story and mature you shall get.

Don't forget to tap on that beautiful star button at the end of each chapter, it lights up my day. Also, let me hear your thoughts on each chapter you read but make sure to keep the comments respectful. No slut shaming! Spread the word to your friends and also follow me for more updates.

I'll bore you guys no more, let us dive right into the world of Psquare. Get ready to love, hate and other emotions in between.

Started: 14/01/2019.
Finished: 22/11/2019.

Don't leave this chapter without tapping on that orange button, make it glow.