Heaven is on the Other Side of Hell

A/N: Please listen to the song!!

Christmas was in just two days, and the party at Robert's house was a blast. A lot of celebrites were there, including Paul McCartney. I still cannot believe that I know Paul McCartney, that if Jimmy invited him over, he would remember me.

I forgave Keith for the Thanksgiving dinner, it was just Keith being Keith, you can't help it. Jimmy's parents came over a few times since then, and they did actually like me. Patricia helps me make dinner sometimes, and James listens to records with me. I went shopping with Heather, Maureen, and Mo a few times, mostly for baby stuff and maternity clothes, but the baby clothes were limited due to the fact we do not yet know the baby's gender.

Jimmy and I are planning on it being a surprise. We have already picked out names, Melanie for a girl and Ryan for a boy. I insisted we have Jonesy and Maureen as the baby's godparents, and they happily accepted.

Christmas Eve, I made a dinner for Jimmy and myself, and we sat watching TV afterwards. Our little Christmas tree was in the corner of the living room, a few presents scattered underneath. We wanted to have a quite Christmas, so no guests tonight or tomorrow. Or so we thought.

Jimmy went to get ready for bed and I stayed down to turn off the lights. I heard a knock on the door.

"Ill get it!" I shouted to Jimmy.

I walked to the door, and as soon as I unlocked it, the door furiously opened and my father barged in. I gave a little scream in surprise as my father glared down at me. At my stomach.

"What the hell? What are you doing here?!" I demanded.

"I'm taking you home! You're a disgrace to this family, you're coming with me and you are getting rid of that thing!"

"Jimmy!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Jimmy came barreling down the stairs and stopped at the entry way, his jaw dropped slightly when he saw my father. Dad grabbed me and held me I'm some sort of choke hold, and it was working, I was choking.

"Don't you dare, Page. I'm taking her back to California." Dad's grip tightened and I felt tears run down my face. I was so scared. Then, the front door was pushed open abruptly, causing Dad to lose focus and Jimmy yanked me away from him. In stumbled Roger Daltrey and Johm Bonham, both equally drunk, pushed my father out of their way as they headed to the kitchen, singing loudly.

I buried my face into Jimmy's chest, as Jimmy grabbed Roger and shoved him towards my dad. Roger tried to hug Dad, thinking he was Heather, and Jimmy told me to go upstairs to our room and lock the door. So, I did, and sat at the edge of the bed. I took deep breaths, but felt a pain in my head and chest that I couldn't shake away. I was still crying. I heard shouting from downstairs, so I plugged my ears to shut it out. The pain though...

I realized I was having a panic attack. I hadn't had one in years, since Dad ruined Easter dinner and made Mom cry. The room was spinning, so I shut my eyes. The pain won't go away! I heard knocking om the door, but I was paralyzed and couldn't unlock it. Through my fingers, I heard Jimmy unlock the door and come in, wrapping his warm arms around me. Instantly I felt better, my heart rate went down, the pain was gone, I was relaxed. I opened my eyes into Jimmy's and saw that he was crying too. "Oh, darling..." Jimmy murmured as he hugged me, and we both just sort of cried together.

--------------

April 12, 1974

In the hospital, Jimmy was asleep next to me, baby Melanie was asleep, too, in my arms. She was just a few hours old, and she already had her father's features. She had a thick head of blonde curls, a straight nose, and, amazingly, my light green eyes. She was gorgeous. I look to Jimmy amd smile, as he's been more stressed than me for the past 15 hours of labor.

My Jimmy. That Christmas Eve, Dad was arrested and charged for assault, breaking and entering, and sentenced to a year in jail in America. Jimmy and I grew much closer that night.

  I brushed his sweaty, dark hair off his face and kissed him, then did the same to Melanie before falling asleep.

A/N: This could have been longer, but I'm tired :P I will probably update again tomorrow night (same Bat time, same bat channel), as this fan fic will end soon (: Never fear-- I'm planning to write a Who fic after this :33