Pillows Have Been Known to Kill People

Jimmy's POV

My head was spinning, and it wasn't even 1am. The last thing I remember was doing shots of something with someone, then smoking something. God, everything's a blur. I sat on a bar stool, asking the bartender for some Jack. He refused though, which made me upset. My head was already so fucked up right now. All this stress, the alcohol, the drugs, the women, it all caught up to me. I got angy at the bar man, and I threw some stools, cleared a few tables, before Jonesy calmed me down and shoved me in the back of a limo. I think I blacked out.

Erin's POV

Robert and I didn't go back to our room until around 2. We spent our time on the roof dancing, listening to the radio, cuddling under the blankets, kissing. It was beyond perfection. I liked Robert so much, and he told me many times he felt the same way. I learned much about him, as well as myself. I liked it when I buried my head in Robert's chest, he liked it when I played with his hair. I liked it when he kissed my neck, he liked it when I softly kissed his jaw. I couldn't have asked for a better night.

We got into our room, leaving the food cart outside the door, and I changed into a red t-shirt and blue pajama pants. I collapsed into my bed, not even bothering to pull back the covers. Robert came out of the bathroom in just his checkered boxers and sat at the edge of his bed. "So, the difficult question is, are you coming over here or must I go to you?"

"I am not getting up." I started to crawl under the covers.

"Alright then, you'll be pretty chilly tonight."

I looked over and saw Robert under the covers, his back to me.

"Robert? Come on, please?" I rolled my eyes and sat up. I flipped the light switch off, the room blacking out, and went over to the left side of Robert's bed. I pulled the sheets back and carefully crept in. I slinked over to Robert and nestled myself against his body.

"Your hair smells like London Broil."

I laughed. Of all things...

"Well, you did try to put it in my hair," I say, taking a tuft of my hair to sniff it.

"I'm tired." He said.

"Me too, can I go to sleep?"

"Not yet." Robert began to kiss my neck, and I just played with his hair until we both fell asleep.

Jimmy's POV

I woke up around 9, hearing Bonzo's girls (yes, girls) leave the room. God, it smells awful in here. I sit up, only to be brought back down by a wave of nausea. I didnt wake again until 11, still feeling like shit. The TV was on, as was the shower, the sink, all the lights, and I think the toilet just flushed. I sat up, pushing hair from my face. I had been so stressed out these past few days, much more than usual. I didn't even know what it was from. Maybe the time change.

Bonzo wasn't even in our room, so I turned off the lights and sink and sat in the shower for 10 minutes. I dressed and went downstairs, only to find that the hotel restaurant was serving lunch. I was really looking forward to their breakfast, considering we were leaving after the show tonight.

I ate, then returned to my room. I watched TV, took a nap, then came down to the lobby to meet the guys. I saw Robert with his arm around Erin, her looking into his eyes lovingly. I felt my heart burn with jealousy. I hated it how Robert got all the birds. Well, not all, just the pretty, kind ones. The ones I ended up with were often bitchy or rough. They showed no respect and had no self-respect. To be honest, I sort of liked Erin. And I had hoped that I could've avoided seeing Robert break her heart. And it will happen, the tour will end, he will go back to his wife. We finish touring with one more show in Europe in just a few weeks, meaning Erin will most likely be abandone in Europe. I did not want to see that, but I didn't want to tell her that would happen. She would think I was stupid, or she' d slap me. I felt a headache coming on.

Erin's POV

I woke up, a giant blanket of blonde curls covering half my face. I smiled. Robert was nestled against me, his face buried in his hair. The room was still dark, as the curtains were closed, but the clock read 11:30. I turned around to face Robert, pushing his hair away. He had a little smile on his face as he slept. He looked so adorable and gorgeous, I just wanted to scoop him up and hug him and protect him. I kissed his nose, then quietly slipped out of bed, grabbed some clothes and showered.

After I was clean, I dressed in light blue bell-bottoms and a homemade Doors shirt. I left the bathroom and Robert was sprawled out on his bed, still asleep. I giggled, then grabbed a pillow and pulled tiny feather out of it. I lightly tickled his nose with it. His eyes fluttered open and he grinned sleepily. "Hello, beautiful," he whispered, his voice raspy.

"Hello, I have a surprise for you," I smiled devilishly.

"Oh? What is it?"

"Close your eyes," I kissed Robert's forehead and he closed his eyes, still smiling. I picked up a pillow off my bed and hit him in the stomach with it, grinning. Robert's eyes opened and he processed what I was doing as I hit him again with the pillow.

"Oh, you didn't want to do that," Robert smirked and picked up a pillow from his bed. He began chasing me around the room, smacking me with it. Eventually I slipped and fell on a bed laughing. He stood above me, ready to strike with his pillow. I held my hands over my face. "I surrender!" I laugh.

Robert smiled at hit victory, casting his pillow aside.

"Help me up," I demanded, and Robert took my hand. I yanked on it hard enough that he fell on the bed. I grabbed two pillows off the floor and attacked Robert with them. "Okay, okay, you win!" He laughed, and I discarded the pillows. I fell next to him and he kissed me.

Kind of a filler -_- sorry guys! But we now know a little of how Jimmy feels. The drama will start soon :3