Just Get off My Back

*Several months later, in 1973*

As we wrap up our tour of the East Coast, we head back to Europe. We have a few shows to wrap up in France and England, then its time to go home. Robert and Erin were as loving as ever, after each show, she'd go to his dressing room and not come out until we had to leave. Of course, Robert and Bonzo would go out every few nights and Erin would hang out with Jones and me. We repaired our friendship after what I said to her in Philly, and we were great friends. I didn't want to ruin it again, so I didn't say anything about Robert. I didn't even mention his marriage. All I know is, Erin will either be pissed at me, or apologizing to me.

As for me, I feel great most of the time, even though Erin has said I look ill. Of course, we have been on tour since September... or maybe October. Well, either way, I feel fine, no matter what Erin says.

*Erin's POV*

I hope God doesn't take me now, I am so so so happy right now. I seriously don't deserve it. Robert was being so amazing, he bought me things, took me places, we held hands under the table, and the best is, he stayed true to his word and didn't mess around with other women. I made sure Bonzo watched out for Rob when they went out, and Bonzo has always told me the truth about what goes on at these parties. I am so in love, I can't wait to go back to England and see his house!

After what happened in Philadelphia, Jimmy and I made amends and have been close friends. When Robert is out, and Jonesy is on the phone with his wife, we hang out a lot. He taught me poker, I taught him gin rummy. He taught me how to balance a shot glass of vodka on my forehead, and I taught him how to draw faces. He has even been teaching me guitar and I learned "Going to California"!!

My relationship with Jonesy is just as good. He's like an older brother to me. Bonzo isnt much different. Aside from him being my spy on Rob, he always has a joke or something to cheer everyone up. Like when we took off for Europe, and I was nervous about flying overseas, he yelled, "Wheeeeeee!!!" as we took off. He's a class act.

Good times, y'know?

However, Jimmy hasn't been doing very well. He's been drinking a lot more, getting drunk before me most times, and when we were all at a party, I think he did some Cocaine. I even heard talk of Heroin. I try to talk to him about it, but he insists he's fine. That he can quit whenever he wants. I just hope its true.

*Jimbo's POV*

"Jimmy! Where the hell is Robert?" I hear Erin yell from their dressing room down the hall. I stick my head out of my dressing room. "He's on the phone, love!" I yell back. Rob's been talking to Maureen, his wife, a lot lately, since we got back in the continent. Maureen knew how Robert messed around, but I wouldn't cheat on her or Erin, or anyone if I were married.

We had five more shows across England, then we were home free. I couldn't wait to get off the road, get home. My lonely little house...

Oh well.

*Erin's POV*

I went through my photos from thr tour, picking out my favorites for myself, then the rest went to...Peter I think. Or maybe Richard. God, Richard, how I loathe him. He was a pedophile times ten. He hit on the very young groupies, some younger than 15. He even hit on me a few times. He was disgusting, but since it was almost showtime, I didn't want to bother Robert or any of the other guys, so I went to Richard about the pictures. No surprise, he was talking to some groupies, so I waited for them to leave before I tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around. "Hey, Erin, youre looking beautiful, as always."

I rolled my eyes. "Save it, I just want to know who to give my pictures too," I gestured to my portfolio of photos.

"How about you stop by my room tonight, give 'em to me then?" Richard started towards me, backing me against a wall. I swallowed as I looked over his shoulder, looking for some help.

"How about I give them to you know? Save myself a trip, y'know?" I laugh nervously. I didn't want to get on his bad side, you'll soon see why.

"No, I got no place to put them, Ill just lose 'em. I could come by your room, after Robert goes to sleep, of course."

I huff. "No, I will not. Just take the pictures and let me go."

Richard took my left forearm in his huge hand, squeezing. I panicked.

"Let me go!" I dropped my portfolio, trying to use my other arm to pry his hand off. He just slapped it away.

"Let me go!" I screamed, and I heard a voice from down the hall, over the large crowd in the building. It was Jimmy.

"Richard, let her go."

Richard looked at Jimmy with a defeated look. "Come on, Page, let me have some fun!"

I gagged.

"Richard, I'm warning you." Jimmy stepped up close to Richard, getting in the larger man's face. Richard still had a firm grip on me, but let go as soon as Jimmy looked at him. If looks could kill, I'm sure Richard would be dead.

I rubbed my arm as Richard walked away, mumbling curses. It wasn't bruised too bad.

I threw my arms around Jimmy's neck, hugging him.

"Thank you so much, Jim Jam," I mumbled into his hair.

"No problem at all, Erin." He said, smirking as he let me go.

The show that night was phenomenal, to say the least. Four more and I was going to my new home.

A/N: Sooooo whatcha think :D this next chapter is major drama, so expect that (: also, I shoulda put this in the summary, this story is not historically correct (: