Abusive love

Before yall start i highly suggest you listen to the WHOLE song in the media then the story would make much more sense but if u that's not my problem be confused if you want I tried to tell you NOW  WITHOUT FARTHER A DO LETS GET INTO THE STORYYYYYYY(dk4l intro😂)

Man me and Michael (or as the world know him by is tyga) relationship have been amazing for the last 4 yrs. he became a rapper we moved in together I been going on tour with him and everything. But there's this one thing I hate about him..... he sells drugs and hit on me. Now your probably thinking why don't you just leave. Well remember when I said we've been together for like the last 4yrs he basically know all my family and friends and know where they live. No matter where I go he'll find me. I tried everything. I called the cops he got locked up for 2days and one of his friends bailed him out. I tried to go to each and every one of my friends house but he found me. I went to my family house and..... DID I MENTION HE WAS AN ACTOR!!!! Anyway, I went to my family houses and he snapped right into character. Every time I tried to leave I ended up with a busted lip and scars on me. I spent over $400 in makeup in all just to cover up. I know I know your thinking why is he acting like this that's because his grandma and mom died and his dad left he didn't really have money so he started rapping and selling drugs. . I stayed around because I made a promise not to leave him in that condition like all his other hoes not calling myself one of course and I'm not the type to leave a person like that but over time his anger grew for me. Now don't get me wrong some days we have a great time but others is nothing but hell.

Ny pov
~~~~~~~~~~
Me and tyga was in bed while I was laying on his chest, until he got a call and I already knew what this was about.

Ny: Michael when is you gonna stop this?

Tyga: first don't call me Michael second I'm not going through this sh*t with you

Ny: TYGA YOUR GONNA GET YOURSELF KILLED

tyga: STOP WORRYING ABOUT ME HOW MANY YEARS HAVE I BEEN DOING THIS

ny: I DONT CARE I LOVE YOU TO MUCH TO LOSE YOU EVEN AFTER EVERYTHING YOU PUT ME THROUGH

tyga: LOWER YOU TONE BECAUSE IM NOT THE ONE

ny: YOUR SO STUPID! * that's when I blacked out and ran up and slapped him in his face I snapped outta it and looked up to see tyga eyes slowly change colors from brown to black. I felt my face pounding looking down to see his fist balled up. I thought to myself *i know this mf  didn't just punch me*

I looked in the mirror that was besides me and looked at my face at was forming a bruise. I looked at myself and seen my eyes turning pitch black. I looked behind me and saw tyga face red and he was breathing hard. I started getting angry as I kept looking back at tyga and my face. I turned hot and tackled tyga on the floor got on top of him and started slapping punching him leaving him with scratches and between ever punch I said, I'm..so..tired..of..you..keep...putting...your hands...on... me! I said while crying. He got up and slammed me against the wall and started hitting me like I was one of his friends he got in a fight with. He grabbed me by the hair and threw me down the stairs. When I was at the bottom he came on top of me and he said " I DONT KNOW WHO TF YOU THINK U IS*he punched me again* IM NOT THE ONE CAUSE YOU WILL GET YA ASS BEAT EVERY TIME. He walked out slamming the door. I looked over to see a small puddle of blood and I  started crying. I ran upstairs and hid under the covers into a ball.

Tyga POV
~~~~~~~~~
Why am I acting like this? I never thought our relationship would ever get to this point. It's not even her fault it's mines. I drove to the studio and saw August trey Dave and Chris.

August: yo wtf happened to your face

Dave: why is your lip busted

Trey: why is there blood dripping from your nose

Chris: why is your hands covered in blood

Tyga: .......

All the boys: f*ck

August: what did you do to ny

Tyga: we got into a huge fight causing her to fight back.

Chris: hell naw tyga go home

Tyga: why

Chris: to see if ny is ok

Tyga: she's fine

Trey: OBVIOUSLY SHES NOT LOOK AT YOUR HANDS

August: YOU NEED TO GET YOURSELF TOGETHER BEFORE YOU END UP KILLING HER ONE DAY AND I KNOW YOU DONT BECAUSE YOU LOVE HER

Tyga: rd whatever

Ny pov
~~~~~~~

After Michael left i sat back on the bed a cried thinking " im trapped with Michael. Why do he gotta treat me like this im nothing but good to him." I have to go out and clear my mind. I decided to go to the mall. I didn't call my best friends because i know Michael went to the studio and told his friends what happened and his friends and my friends is boyfriend and girlfriend so i knew i can't go with them right now. I turned on my favorite song "the worst:by jhene akio. I hopped in the shower and started singing

If you cannot stay down then you don't have to pretend,like there is no way out,i shoulve never let you in, cause you got me face down. And please don't take this personal but your the worst,you know what you done to me. And although its hurts, i just can't keep running away

I looked down at the floor and saw blood washing away.

So don't take this personal, you ain't sh*t and you weren't special till i made you so you betta act like you know

I hopped out the shower and went to find a towel

Funny how everything change,once you get all you ever wanted nothing was ever the same

I started putting on makeup over my bruises but it was hard because i kept crying. I miss Michael what happened to his old goofy,funny,sweet and loving side. This is not Michael. This is not the Michael i fell in love with.

Tyga pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walked in the house and house and heard ny singing. I was walking upstairs but got stopped when i saw a pool of blood where i threw her. I thought to myself " this is not me bro ny gives me everything i ever wanted. Shes perfect for me. Even after all this time she still put up with me and my bull i need to find help so me and ny can be how we used to. Im the one who broke us and now its time to fix it." I went up stairs to see her putting make up over where i hit her at. I walked up to her.

Ny pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was towards the end of the song and felt Michael wrap his arms around my waist. We both started sing to the song

Ny: i dont need you, i don't need you, i dont need you, but i want you

Tyga: i dont mean to, i don't mean to, i don't mean to, but i love you

I turned around to kiss him and he kissed back and said " ma im so sorry imma start going to rehab because i cant lose you i love you too much to lose you. Imma stop selling drugs also." That made me so happy i jumped on him and kisssd him. No matter what we go through imma be right by his side and i believe in second chances so i believe hes going to change.