The wedding pt.2

NY POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After getting of the phone with tyga ty came and got me and ask was I coming. I shook my head and making my way to the limo. Me and all my sisters was having a good time des started dancing like crazy making us laugh so hard. After 5 mins everybody phone went off instead of mines. I looked over to niya " saying what's that?" "Oh um nothing!" She said hiding her phone. I yelled out "WHAT IS YALL DOING WE SUPPOSED TO BE TURNING UP!" They all looked at me like I was crazy and went back to texting. I crossed my arms in irritation and didn't say a word to nobody. When we got to the place I looked around and said "wow this is beautiful." Ty turned to me and said " you finally talking to us now?" I giggled and turned Around. It was almost time I picked out and seen Chris Brown mom. I looked to my sisters and said " what's momma j doing here?" Niya said "she knows tyga." I said in excitement "DO THAT MEANS CHRIS IS HERE!" They all said together "he's on tour."
I turned back around in disappointment. The music started playing 'love don't change by Jeremiah'. Thats when bri and August walked out together, ty and trey walked out des was supposed to be with Chris but he's on tour like they said. Then my husband walked out and went to his side. Royalty was the flower girl and she looked so pretty. That's when it was my turn. Momma j walked me out since my dad left when I was younger. I started to shake and she said it's ok don't be nervous. I took a deep breath and counted to 3. Everybody turn and looked at me, I saw my best friend nicki sitting up front being extra causing be to laugh.

Tyga POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Wow that's my wife." I thought in my head. She looked at me and started to smile. If only she knew what was coming for her. We said our vows causing my baby to cry. When the pastor asked "ny do you take Michael to be your husband and stick with him through thick and thin?" Ny said "I do." Then he asked me the same question and I paused. And said " i dont I'm sorry ny" and ran out.
Ny POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
When Michael said no my heart dropped. I broke out into tears. As looking at him running out leaving everybody in shock

He had some verve 😂😂
Thxs for reading ❤️❤️❤️