The wedding

NY POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today is the day I been waiting for my whole life ever since I met Michael aka tyga. I call him tyga just cause that name fits him but when I'm mad then I call him Michael but that's besides the point. I look over at tyga to see he's still sleep. I tap him "Babe", no answer. "BABE" , he twitched but he was sleep, so I just gave up. I went into the bathroom turned on the speaker and blasted Chris brown. I always been a fan but tyga comes first. I turned on the shower and started singing my lungs out.

TYGA POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I knew Ny was tryna wake me up I just like playing with her. I looked over to see she wasn't there. I heard loud music and somebody screaming. I looked over to see ny clothes on the floor in front of the bathroom. By the tone of her voice she seemed excited today. I peeped in and seen her in the shower dancing and singing to my best friend Chris. I screamed,"NY", she screamed so loud she could've broke glass." I asked since when did you start liking Chris?" She said " I always did I told you a million times." That's interesting I said in my head.

2 hours later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NY POV
~~~~~~~
It was time for us to go our separate ways until they wedding. I had all my sisters with me. Des asked me " sis you ready for this?" I shook my head. I had my personal make up artist James Charles to do everybody make up. All the bridesmaids walked out one by one to show off they dresses. " y'all look so beautiful" I said with a tear rolling down my face. Bri said " girl stop crying before you mess up your makeup!" Everybody started laughing. Niya said " ok ny your turn go get dress." I put on my dress and looked in the mirror. I took a deep breath and walked out. Everybody didn't say nothing they just looked. I asked "what what's wrong?". Ty said "nothing you just looked amazing!" We all came together for a group hug. I said " this been emotional and all but we got a limbo waiting for us." We started making our way down and tyga called.
Ny:hey babe Wsp
Tyga: um..babe sorry for the last minute call but my home boy asked if his daughter can come
Ny: of course why not
Tyga: thanks babe love you
Ny: love you too
End of conversation

If u like it imma do a part 2 ❤️