Highschool

Ny pov
~~~~~~~~~~
Highschool what i time to be alive! Not! I go to the worst high school in the world! Ok maybe not really I'm just extra. I go to a high school where the kids is higher than their grades, where you only get a boyfriend if you cute and have a body and act like you the sh*t, even though me and my sisters are. I'll introduce them in a minute.

Ny pov
~~~~~~~~~
Mom: ny wake up
Ny.....
Mom.......NY
Ny.....
Mom :NNNNNYYYYYYYYY
NY:WHATTTTTTTTTT
mom:get yo ass up it's time for school
Ny: mom I don't feel good
Mom: tyga gonna be there today
Ny: ANNNDDD IM UP

I know y'all wondering who tyga is... well tyga is my boyfriend of 3yrs he is also one of the most popular boys in school.
I walked in the bathroom.. blah blah blah.... y'all already know what happens. I came out and put on my new outfit I just got that's gonna make tyga mouth drop.I got out the car everybody looking at me. I was walking into the school looking down at my phone and somebody pushed me out the way. Did I also mention that I'm a hood b*tch and don't take sh*t from nobody.

GIRL: MOVE B*tch

Ny: who tf is you talking to cause u can catch these hands

Girl: you don't want it(while 5 other girls came behind her)

Ny:this is gonna be fun( while my girls and our boyfriends walked up behind me)

Girls: hi boysss

Ny group: ......

Girl ny is fighting: especially you tyga(while she wink)

Ny: hell naw

Ny: I started beating that b*tch till she started to bleed

* my group pulling me back*

Ny: what happened to your little group p*ssy b*tch

*she looked behind her and saw nobody, when she turned back to look at me I punched her daylights out leaving her lip busted,nose bleeding,eye vessel popped, and black eye*

Ny: don't try b*tch I'm always ready

I saw the principal walked out.i rolled my eyes before he said something. nY gO tO tHe oFfIce NoW. I said mocking him. While walking away I heard my group tell tyga " ya chick is badass"
15 mins later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walked out to my locker seeing tyga laid up against it. I looked over to see bri and August, des and Chris,ty and trey,and niya and Dave.

Bri: really ny u didn't have to make her bleed
Ny: yes I did she was coming for my man
Niya: ok and my man is better
Ny: don't get yo ass beat to
* we all started laughing*
Des:now we already know who boyfriend already look the best over here
Tyga : which one of your boyfriends you talking about
Des: haha real funny
The bell was about to ring in 5 minutes everybody that was a couple had the same class. The front door opened from the entrance of the school but I wasn't worried about it because I was talking to tyga.

Des:ny
Ny:...
Bri:nyyy
Ny:....
Niya:Nyyyyy
Ny:.....
ty: NYYYY
NY: WHATTTTTTTT

They turned me around and seen the cutest boy walk through. Me and my sisters mouth dropped. I can feel our boyfriends looking into our soul
All the boys:AHEM

Niya: I said out loud he has the whitest teeth
Bri:the cutest smile
Ty:he's light skin
Des: piercings
All: AND TATTOOS
He walked up to us and said can y'all help me find my class? In a calmly manner Bri said " let me see your list of classes" "oh that's dope first class you got is with me and August" she said pointing to him. Then she said " then you got class with des and Chris" she said pointing to them "then ty and trey" "then niya and Dave "And lastly ny and tyga" . Ok dope thanks he said walking away.

All the boys: REALLY????

Shiii he is cute ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️