He decided to tease her more. He encircled her waist bringing her close towards him and whispered huskily in her ears

"Waise aap par ye nishaan kaafi ache lag rahe hai..."

(These marks are looking good on you.)

She again blushed red on his remark. He was teasing her like no tommorow. He loved seeing her blushing for him.

"Ya Allah.... Mir, aap kitne besharam hai. Jaiye, jaake fresh ho jaaiye. Main neeche jaa rahi hu, aap bhi jaldi se neeche aa jaaiye."

(Ya Allah... Mir, you are so shameless.
Go, get fresh.. I am going down, you too come down quickly after you are done.)

She feignedly glared at him, trying to get out of his arms which were caging her in his tight embrace. He laughed seeing her failed attempt and told her

"Mujhe pata hai aap mujhse sharma ke neeche bhaag rahi hai. Koi baat nahi chali jaaiye, aana to aapko mere paas hi hai."

(I know you are running away from me cause you are feeling shy. It's okay you can go, but at the end of the day you have to come back to me.)

She knew he was right. Yes, she was shying away from him but she knew, she can't hide herself forever. At the end of the day, she has to face him. But for now, running away from him was the best option and she'll face him once she attains her confidence back.

He kissed her cheeks freeing her from his embrace, turning around towards bathroom, teasing her again

"As much as I am loving admiring those marks adorning your skin, I don't want anyone else other than me looking at them, so don't forget to hide them before you go down."

She again blushed, quickly hiding the hickey on her neck with a concealer and went downstairs for breakfast.

She reached dining area and sat beside Aamina who was looking at her intently.
Before Aamina could question her Osama piqued in

"Waah... Aaj to koi bada chamak Raha hai... Alag hi Noor hai aaj aapke chehre par... Haina dado ?"

(Waah... someone is glowing today... The glow on your face is different... Right Dado ?)

Maria was confused about Osama's behavior, he was behaving very  formal, on the other hand their dado, Rubana begum smiled knowingly at her grand daughter aware of her glowing face.

"Kisi se kya matlab hai Sammy. Mera ek acha khaasa naam hai... Mera naam bhool gaye Kya tum ?"

(What do you mean by someone Sammy. I have a name... Or have you forgot my name ?)

Osama smiled sadly and told her

"Bhoola to nahi hu lekin aaj dado se daat padi hai mujhe...."

(I didn't forget it but today I was scolded by dado.)

"Kisko daat padh gayi aur kyu ?"

(Who was scolded and why?)

Mustafa asked making them aware of his presence. He sat down on his seat, beside his wife, smiling at her

"Is Ghar ki raunak ko daat padi hai bhaai aur ache se padi hai... Pata nahi kab iss Ghar ke logo ko meri ehmiyat ka ehsaas hoga "

(The one who brighten up this house atmosphere is scolded brother... I don't know when the people of this house will realize my importance.)

Osama was being so dramatic, explaining everything as if he was murdered, wiping fake tears from the corner of his eyes. Maria rolled her eyes seeing his old dramatic self, never failing to praise himself. She grinned hearing he was scolded and told him