The silver eyed dragon rider part 4(finale)

Start from the beginning

Within the Grimm heart to reveal altaria asleep in a flower field,The Grimm roared loudly as dracon stood up with its body once again changed into now a Black/w silver dragon roared distortedly.

(Sapphire:RAAAAGGGGHHH——-!!!)

Sapphire started to release a blue aura that caused his face to change to show his face to be similar to a dragon his teeth sharper,Four horns coming out of his head,eyes similar to a dragon with crescent pupils.

Blake:he turned into a Faunus?!

Weiss:my god...

The dracon dragon tackled the Grimm to the ground pinning it,Sapphire started to growl as it bit down and dracon bit in sync.

Quartz:sapphire! Stop it!

Ash:sapphire!

Dracon moves its left eye at the group and which made sapphire with in the beast to calm down a bit.

(Sapphire:y..ou..gu..ys..)

The Grimm started to release black mist while dracon let its guard down and suddenly getting pierced in the stomach by its tail as dracon screamed in pain.

The two monsters were covered in the black mist as everyone covered their eyes from the powerful wind hitting them.

(Song ended)

Everyone:sapphire!

Sapphire was standing on the ground with his eyes looking empty and his clothes torn up badly,Altaria was laying on the ground unconscious as black liquid over her.

Quartz:sapphire...

Sapphire:hehehe...HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Everyone became shocked by sapphires laugh as he just laughed and laughed,he soon stopped and looked at him with his pupils revealed his glowing blue crescent pupils.

Jaune:what's wrong with him?

Sun:probably ate too much Grimm?

Sapphire placed his right hand on his face as his eyes shook.

Sapphire:I did it...I killed him I Avenged everyone ash

Ash:you killed him and the soldiers inside right

Sapphire:yeah...But why...

Sapphire let out some tears soon his pupils returned to normal.

Sapphire:why am I not happy...

Ash:....

Hours later....

Sapphire was laying in a hospital bed as he was dreaming that he standing in his childhood home,A voice reached him as he quickly turned around and saw a baby version of himself and quartz.

Baby sapphire:mama..

The baby sapphire reached his arms to her as she picked him up and smiled to him,A man with brown hair and gold trim,He wore a a gold jacket above a brown sweat as he was holding baby quartz.

??:sapphire sure loves you Ruby..it makes me jealous that I can't have father and son time with him

He looked bummed as baby sapphire was paying attention to Ruby more than his own father.