The silver eyed dragon rider part 4(finale)

Dracon roared loudly as he charged at quartz,It soon knocked him aside with quartz crashing at the wall.The professor looked fascinated at Dracon.

Professor:amazing! You have are my greatest lab rat!

(Sapphire:you...you...killed my friends..made me suffer all my life)

Dracon:RAAAAAGGGGHHHHH————!!!!

Dracon soon chomped off the professors head as his corpse fell to the ground and soon devoured the rest of the body,The Grimm in the rooms eyes snapped open as it soon broke out of its bindings and slapped Dracon away.

(Sapphire:Kill...kill it..KILL IT!)

Within Dracon..

Sapphire began to show blue scales on his hands and slowly spreading with his fingertips turning into talons,The expression in his eyes showing blood lust.

Outside from the laboratory...

Snow and ash arrived at the lab where they soon heard roaring coming from the building.

Snow:what's that noise?!

Ash:damn it! He's used it after all!

The laboratory rooftop blew up as two silhouette came out,Dracon was on the Grimm as it was flying through the air trying to get Dracon off it.

Ash:sapphire!

Snow:is that really him..

Snow looked shocked while ash looked frustrated due to seeing his friend going berserk,The Grimm roared as dracon bit its neck hard with black blood fell from the sky.

(Sapphire:Die...)

Dracon back started to twitch with two bumps started to come out of its back and soon sprouted two black/w silver dragon wing.

Music started to play in the background...

Ruby:what's happening to him?!

Yang:damn...

Dracon flew after the Grimm as he slashed it twice with its sharp claws,The Grimm swing its tail but was caught by dracon as it soon but it twice.The Grimm screamed as it was thrown into the forest as dracon began to sprout out a tail that made it show silver spikes.

Quartz:snow!

Quartz walked out of the lab where he was spotted by the two and quickly snow and him hugged one another.

Ash:quartz what happened

Quartz:don't know a minute I was doing a mission with my team and suddenly was here..

Shade:uhh...

Blaze:what happened...

Blaze and shade slowly got up as they got up from the ground and soon heard dracons roars and the grimms screams,The two monsters once again charged at one another in the air as dracon bit the Grimm a second time at its neck as it soon made both crash into the ground.