The discovery

Ruby was walking out of her last class of the day and headed to her dorm room but when she walked inside the dorm she saw a big box,The box was a size of a suitcase when she picked it up with was sorta light and saw a note on it.

Dear stranger,

I've decided to sell these to anyone as I have no use for them anymore thanks to the internet so if you find this box you can keep them.

Ruby opened the box and which caused her eyes to sparkle with amazement,The rest of team RWBY walked into their dorm as they were talking to each other ''and so I said out with a yan-''She stopped her sentence as she saw Ruby standing by a person with armor similar to a watch.

''Uh Ruby...who's that standing by you?''Blake said as the person waved and said ''uh hey guys...''the voice was from Jaune who was wearing the costume that was in the box.

'' Jaune? Why are you wearing that ridiculous costume''Weiss said annoyed by her leader and noticed the box beside the two leaders ''what is that Ruby?''.Ruby looked at the box and replied ''oh! I found this in the hallway and I said anyone could have it so I took it''.

Yang walked to the box and pulled out a bunch of dvd cases that had a name in common ''Kamen...Rider?''blake said as she picked up one of the cases.Jaune sat down on Weiss bed as quickly laid down on it which made Weiss annoyed more ''Jaune get off my bed and you didn't answer me earlier!''Jaune replied with ''alright...and I put this on because Ruby thought I'd look cool and plus it couldn't fit her''.

Yang looked at a case read Kamen Rider Gaim and said ''how about we put one of these on? I mean the guy who once had these must have thought they were great right?''.Ruby nods as she said ''which one should we put on though?'',Jaune raised up his hand and said ''how about I bring my team over and we can watch one of these movies tonight!''.

Yang smiled and said ''that sounds great and we'll have the movie picked out when you guys arrive!'',Jaune smiled under his mask as he walked out the room with the costume still on as Weiss responded with after Jaune left ''should we tell him that he's still wearing it...''Ruby smiled and said ''nope!''.

Later that night Jaune and his team were in Team RWBYs room with snacks and drinks they brought with them,''alright! Let's watch this movie guys!''Yang said as she pulled out a movie from the box and the cover said.

Yang placed the dvd in the disc player as the movie started to begin,Blake turned off the lights as Weiss said ''I hope this movies good...''she said in a annoyed tone.

An minutes past by as they watched the movie they were amazed,horrified and sad during the movie but what most made them amazed was a scene in the movie.

(Scene played)

Haruka was standing behind Jin with his clothes all bloody and torn as he yelled out in anger ''what did you do! Well!''.Jin replied with ''what about you..eat someone?''.

Weiss:what?! he ate Muku?!

Blake:he didn't have a choice and muku was going to die anyway even if he didn't do it

Haruka yelled out ''you don't care about protecting humans all you care for now is your obsession with Amazons!''Jin interrupted him and said ''it was there from the very beginning''.

The scene shown Haruka yelling out in angry as he ripped an arm brace off of his left arm.

Haruka:AM—A—ZON!

(Omega!)

Jin slowly turned the nob on his belt as Haruka ran towards him as he yelled,The belt glew from its eyes as it said.

(Alpha!)

Jin:Amazon....

The two punched each other as red and green steam came out of their bodies and transformed into Amazon Omega and Amazon alpha.

(Scene ended)

Yang:wow! That was so cool right Blake!

Blake looked amazed as she nods in agreement,Weiss was grossed out of what Haruka did but said ''that was amazing''.

Ruby eyes sparkled at Harukas form as she yelled out ''go Haruka! Beat Jin!'',Jaune and his team were nodding at Ruby's cheers as the scene shown Haruka and Jin fighting.

The fighting was very bloody as Haruka and Jin was covered in their own blood and cuts were showing on them.

Everyone had their eyes widened when they saw Harukas right arm produce sharper spikes on it and the two began to yell like savage animals in the wild.

Ruby:wow...

Weiss:why are they doing that?

Jaune:maybe it's their amazon natural instinct to yell?

The two charged at each other as they stabbed each other brutally with blood gushing out of their wounds and mouths,A few scenes past as Jin was shown dead on a hill with bullet wounds and a hole in his stomach.

The group were amazed about the fight and cheered for Harukas victory against Jin.Weiss was happy that the Amazon children were now safe but sad about those who were killed.

The last of the movie began to play as the scene shown Haruka standing by his motorcycle and drove off as the credit movies music played.

(The insert song:Eat Kill all)

Ruby:that was a great movie right guys!

Yang nodded as she gave it two thumbs up and nods yelling out ''yup!''.

Jaune and ren were smiling as they said ''yup''and ''indeed''.Weiss replied with ''it was a good movie'',Blake said ''I liked how it was showing if a race was going to be extinct or survive''.

Ruby:now then what movie should we watch now!

(You guys decide what Kamen Rider movie)