The rider king

It was a Friday night where everyone was preparing for their night of fun,Everyone had found a comfortable spot to sit at as one of them didn't dress up in their usual clothing.

''Uh Jaune? Why are you wearing that again?''Weiss said as she looked confused by his costume he wore for the night.

''What? It's the same costume I wore when we found these boxes''he said as he did a pose which made the others laughing at him.

Jaune looked down as he rubbed the back of his head which made Ruby saying ''way to go Zi-O making us laugh!'',Jaune sighed as he walked to the DVD player and played their next show

(Show starting)

Woz:this is the story of my overlord Tokiwa sougo

He opened his book as it shown images of his overlord and the next page his future self oma Zi-O.

Woz:the destined lord will have come across a rider that this book have no knowledge on

The book shown an image of a monster with orange fathers that wore metal armor that resembled an race car as it shown silver pupils.

Ruby:wait that color? Why does it look familiar

Sougo was walking in a town with high tech that was used for transportation like cars,airships,and robotic soldiers as he saw two of them walking with a girl with white hair and eyes.

'' What's with this dream?''he said to himself as out of nowhere black monsters emerged from the shadows.

Weiss:grimms?! What are they doing there!

''I've got to Henshin quick!''sougo said as he saw the Grimm charging to the girl as they destroyed the soldiers and he quickly ran to them but stopped when a motorcycle bumped them into some trash.

''Grimm...time for your eradication!''the biker said as he drove at them and hit one of them with his back tire.

Yang:that's a nice motorcycle

Blake:wait that red and orange color scheme?

''Snow get back!''the biker said as the girl with white hair did what he said and hid behind a water fountain,Sougo was surprised by the biker as he removed his helmet and revealed...Quartz!

''Who are you?''sougo said as Quartz slowly pulled out his red crystal from his pocket and said ''the names Quartz rose but other people call me...Kamen Rider Phoenix Burst''.

(Que opening)

Ruby:quartz is in this episode!?