The Silver eyed Rider?!

On a Saturday afternoon Ruby was showing his sister and friends the DVD cover she found last night and caused everyone to be shocked by the cover picture.

''Whoa! This guy gots silver eyes like you Ruby?!''yang said as had it in her right hand with Blake replied with ''you said it was glowing when you saw it?''.

Ruby nodded fast as she blurted out ''yeah! It was glowing red!'',Jaune replied with ''maybe you were tired and thought it was glowing red''This made everyone agree with him including Weiss which was rare but Ruby disagreed.

''Guys I'm telling you this DVD is off''Ruby said as yang wrapped her right arm around her sister and said ''how about we watch this and see if it's a normal DVD or not?''.

Later everyone was in team RWBYs room once again as yang put the DVD in the DVR and pressed play,The video started to play.

Explosion were making its way across a battlefield with two people colliding their fists to one another.

??#1:tch! *being punched across the face as he was slammed to the ground by the force*

??#2:enough already vecta! *the person yelled out as he face was revealed with brown hair with gold trims as extended out his left hand*

Vecta:never...as long as you and her exist I'll continue to fight and then destroy the world!

A massive explosion consumed vecta as the second person yelled as he was soon caught in it,A few seconds passed a gold light shot out of  the flames and suddenly vanished.

Ruby and the others were shocked as they didn't expect this to happen,But when the scene soon changed they became shocked for who they saw.

Two babies were laying in their individual cribs as they were sleeping quietly as their mother was humming a lullaby to them...She possessed long black hair with red trims and silver eyes..her name was Ruby Rose.

Ruby:that's me!?

Yang:no way?! Your a mom!

Sixteen years had passed as the sky was raining and thunder striking the ground as a child was running away from beowolf,The boy was trapped after the turned a corner and was shaking as he saw the Grimm slowly heading towards him.

Weiss:oh no! *her hands were covering her mouth as everyone was scared for the child*

The beowolf suddenly turned as a person with bright red hair and orange trims was standing behind it as he had his hands in his pockets.

??:you attacking that girl? Really talk about sad right their... *he pulled his left hand from his pocket and pulled out a red crystal from it*

Everyone noticed the red hair boy and Ruby yelled out at the screen ''It's that boy from the cover!''.

The red haired boy soon smiled before his crystal shined red and caused a belt to appear on his waist.

<Elemental Driver!>

The red haired boy snapped his fingers as a miniature sized race car drove into his hands out of nowhere.

''Time to go turbo!''

He shifted the race car into transformation mode as insert the crystal at its center.

Ruby:could he be...

Everyone:A Kamen Rider?!