Trinity stared in awe as this interaction occurred. She smiled at how happy her friends both seemed in this moment. It was the same level of happiness as Trevor and his boyfriend Zack had together and even though they weren't a couple it was the same level of happiness as she and Chris had when they were around each other.

"You guys are so cute! I ship it!" She exclaimed once their laughter calmed down.

This comment brought the laughter to a complete halt.

"What?" Trinity asked after witnessing a look the two shared she was sure she wasn't supposed to see.

"Are you serious? About shipping us?" Sarah asked inquisitively.

"Well yeah! I mean Ive never seen you laugh like that with anyone else and Blake usually doesnt smile genuinely at all but with you he does. And dont think Ive missed those little longing glances you guys throw each other all the time." Trinity rambled giddily.

"Well... Good." Blake said looking at Sarah as if to see if she was sure about whatever they were going to say next.

"Good?" Trinity asked confused.

"Yeah... We have something to tell you guys." She said gesturing at Trevor, Trinity, and finally Chris who had been silent most of the time they had been sitting in their living room.

"Whats up?" Trinity asked wanting to skip the suspense.

"Me and Blake are... Kinda a thing." Sarah said quietly.

"Ohmygosh! Congratulations! Man I'm good! Thats two relationships ive called in one week!" Trinity exclaimed after the shock of seeing her best friend blush while looking what could only be described as shy for the first time in like forever.

"Can I go now?" Chris asked making everyone turn to him.

"What do you mean?" Trinity asked confused as his demeanor.

"I mean exactly what I said. Can. I. Go. Now? What's there to not understand?" He snapped.

"Actually a lot. Like whats wrong? Why are you upset? Did I do something? If I did just tell me and Ill do whatever I can to fix it. Just tell me whats wrong." Trinity asked trying to not get to upset about him snapping at her.

Unfortunately her efforts weren't enough and stubborn tears still formed in her eyes. Him just turning away from her was what broke the dam causing the tears to start flowing uncontrollably down her face. She quickly got up and left the room hoping no one would have noticed yet.

Unfortunately or fortunately, depending on your perspective, everyone in the room including Chris had noticed. After a death glare from a particular brunette Chris got up and followed Trinity flinching when her door slammed shut a few seconds after he stood.

Knocking on her door softly he urged her to open the door so that they could talk. "Come on Trinity I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you its just... Im just a little stressed out right now... Just let me in and I'll explain whats going on okay?"

"Fine... " Said Trinitys voice from the other side of the door followed by a small click and then the small thump of her plopping down on her bed.

When Chris opened the door he found Trinity sitting on the edge of her bed strangling a body pillow.

"Hey..." He let out weakly as he sat down beside her.

"Hi."

"Look I'm sorry..."

"You already said that."

"Right... So the reason I'm so stressed right now is... Well they are firing alot of people at work right now and the ones who do get to stay are getting pay cuts." He explained causing her head to quickly turn to be facing him.