sequel part 30

This shot written while lecture many stealing glance of mam, thank to God, who saves me so many times.. I hope you all guys will like it..

--------------------------------------------------

Sherry come in the house & she look each family members are there & she says- pay attention to me everyone, it's important..

Family members start to look her & she take a deep sigh's, same time Tripura come in & she look all family members look to Sherry, she cross her arms around her chest & start to listen..

Sherry look once Tripura & says- thanks for your attention, very soon I'm moving to Coonoor, with Maa Papa..

Tripura wants to interrupt but before that Sherry say with stern voice- let me complete first, don't interfere..

Tripura shut her mouth before open, Sherry look Tripura takes a deep sigh & she continues- so I'll be moving to Coonoor very soon with Maa Papa, & they both are agreed..

Tripura look her parents smiling on Sherry's decision..

Sherry continue- before that, Maa Papa decided something good for Tripura..

Tripura looks to Sherry with confusion, Karan too giving a confusing look to Sherry, Sherry continue- Maa Papa both wants Tripura gets marry with her partner, they both ask me about her & Ved's relation..

Ved interrupt & says- let me clear, I'm only good friend of Tripura, but Pia always be my daughter, & no one can change it..

Karan exchange the smile with Ved & says- agree..

Ved smile & Sherry continue- yes, it's true, Ved is only good friend of Tripura, now about Karan, he is Pia's father, ex-fiance & ex-boy friend of Tripura, past is past, what happened in past that was part of destiny, now it's about Pia, for her well being family is priority, so for Pia's sake Maa Papa, & Karan's family decided..

Tripura sense Sherry's intention's & she cut the Sherry mid- no, I'm not going marry with Karan..

Sherry stare Tripura for few seconds & open her mouth- here we all are not asking your so called permission, we declaring our decision..

Karan- she is not ready, why you all dragging her in all, & I don't want she used to call our relationship is burden..

Jai- stop it Karan, think about once Pia, before she starts to knowing the things, you both have to be together..

Radhika- thanks Sherry, actually I wanted to do a same thing, & Karan Jai is right! That's the destiny, it's not in your hands..

Aditi- look you both talk first with clam, then decide..

Tripura with irks tone- what decide! I already decided! I want to be a single mom forever..

Sherry excuse from all, she forcefully smile & she turn to Tripura, Tripura start to stare her, Sherry gritss her teeth, & whisper- don't dare to say no, otherwise I open my mouth, & shout out kidnapping truth, so be a good girl, & say yes for marriage, after all I'm narrator of your story, I'm doing these only for Pia & for your good future, & she turn to the family members..

Tripura not believe on Sherry's behavior, she trying to force her for marriage, & she actually threaten her..

Karan agree to talk with Tripura, but before that Tripura agree for marriage, & she leaves the place with frustration, Sherry understood that, Karan too feel something missing, but he really wants to talk with Tripura, because he knows so well she never compromise towards her own decisions, she agree for marriage in under pressure..

Evening Tripura back to home, she looks Pia playing with Ved, Ved looks Tripura with smile, she exchange the smile with him..

Ved- congratulations!

Tripura start to look him with confusion..

Ved- three days later you're going to be marry..

Tripura- it's so soon..

Sametime Sherry comes downstairs & interrupt- actually everyone deciding next month date but I suggest them three days later date, is it good..

Tripura look her with anger & she left the place with anger..

Sherry shook her head in understand, meanwhile Karan observed Tripura's reaction, in his is mind- she is not ready for marriage, eventually she's doing everything under pressure, I know her so well, she never be like this, then why she is doing all of this, something really missing, that I don't know, it's bit confusing, maybe Sherry knows that..

Tripura enter in the bedroom she lock the bedroom door, & she walks near the bed, pick up the cushions & throw on floor with anger, she hold her head, gritss her teeth & with shouts with gritss- I hate him, I hate him so much..

A knock on door, Tripura control her anger & she ask- who's on door..

"It's me Karan"

Tripura- what you want..

"I wanted to talk with you"

Tripura looks cushions on floor, she check herself in mirror, her hair messed up, she replied him- give me a minute..

"Ok, I'm waiting"

Quickly she pick all the cushions, & keep neatly on bed, she set her hair & clam herself first, she open the door, Karan looks her with tight smile, she side from the door, & he enter in..

Karan look her cell on floor, Tripura very much careful towards her cell & laptop, & now her cell on floor, it means she throwing things on floor before he came, & his guess was right, something miss out from him, he clear his throat & says- can we go out for dinner..

Tripura looks him..

Karan- only you & me..

Tripura think for moment & she replied- woh.. & she stop..

Karan take a deep sigh & says- don't answer me right now, think about it, then you decide, & don't worry about Pia, she is safe with family, she is comfortable with them..

Tripura- ok, we can go for dinner out..

Karan- ok, be ready on 8..

Tripura only nodded in yes, Karan walks towards the door, he looks Tripura once , she is starting to wall with deep thinking, he look her for few seconds & left the bedroom with upset mind..