sequel part- 24

Night:

Karan only look at bedroom door, he rubbed his sweat palms, his nervousness reach on peak, sometimes he try to dry his sweat palms, he look clock once, sometimes he look his wrist watch, he start to marching in live area, his back mind indicates, "she's sleeping" but his heart indicates, "Pia still awake", he listen door sound, he look Tripura come out from bedroom, she downstairs & she look Karan glaring her, she start to look ground..

Tripura comes to him & ask- will we can take a seat..

Karan nodded in yes- yeah!

They both sit on chairs in front of each other, Tripura cross her arms near chest & start to stare him..

Karan feel uneasy, Tripura sense that, & she says- will you speak out or you wasting mine & your time..

Karan- don't stare me & talk with me in normal tone, otherwise I feel like, I'm in junior KG again..

Tripura with soft tone- will you please speak out Mr. Karan Khanna, & she start to faintly smile..

Karan pray to God & says- you remember, I signed one big contract, one of my dream project..

Tripura- you didn't signed, just tell me, they comes to you..

Karan- actually I was lied to you, I was signed that project before our marriage date fix, I just wanted to give a surprise on our wedding night, but on our wedding day, they call me for meeting, I went there, before meeting, they show me terms & conditions, a one master condition was it, I had to be single till contract over, & my contract over after six years, I mentioned that to you..

Tripura only shook her head in yes!

Karan continue- if I break that contract in mid, then my career almost they over it, & your business name too on steak..

Tripura look to him with intense..

Karan- maybe you knew it..

Tripura give him confuse look only..

Karan scratch his nose once & says- white wash company! Your companies shares are involved in it, if I break the contract, it's directly affect on your business shares, it's affect on your works, employees & workers, & for you business is your world..

Tripura with confusing tone- I never invest my money on this company..

Karan- before we meet, your companies venture with them..

Tripura- maybe dad or uncle invested..

Karan- so I thought to stopped our marriage for that contract, that's why I suggested you for live relation, but that day you spoiled everything!

Tripura- I spoiled everything, really Karan, if you telling me truth on same day, I do something, but what you did, just told me half truth..

Karan- before I speak, you cut the call..

Tripura- who send me that fucking breaking up message, who typed that message, "don't show me your face ever again", who typed that..

Karan- I'm sorry for that..

Tripura- ok, leave that message too, two months passed before pregnancy report, in that period you disappeared from Mumbai, in that two months, you never feel to call me, sorry actually you blocked my number..

Karan- I'm sorry, I was angered on you, that you not understand my situation, that's enough for my anger, when you comes to me, on same day, so many things happened with me, & I drunk as well..

Tripura- I use tactics for your attention..

Karan- I drunk too much, that's the reason I speak out rubbish with you..

Tripura smirk & says- a lots of trust issue between us, we are not meant to be together, if you told me actual reason, these things never happened, & she close her eyes in frustration..

Karan try to say something but he have no words, he stay silent..

Tripura open her eyes & says- I don't think, we have to be together in upcoming our life..

Karan- but Jaan..

Tripura cut him quick- we can be only Pia's parents, that's our only future..

Karan look her with shock & says- but I love you..

Tripura shook her head in no & says- but I'm not, in those five years, I almost hate you with my every breath, my frustration increase day by day for you with my heart beats, those days was precious for me, but not anymore, I'm sorry..

Karan- what I do for your Love..

Tripura shrugged of her shoulders, she twisted her lips & says- don't know, excuse me! & She get up, walks towards bedroom..

Karan call her again- Jaan..

Tripura stop near stairs, Karan get up from the chair, he walks to her & says with smile- you stop today, you can hate me, but can't stop loving me, somewhere in you still my Jaan live, she knows her Jaan is not that much guilty, if it is possible or in your hand, try to forgive me..

Tripura look him & says- somehow, maybe, I'm too responsible for our this situation, we both our relationship never take a serious! A long ago I running away from the commitment, & when I want commitment, you run away, for whatever the reason, & today you want commitment from me, I running away from you, and the reason is trust issue!

Karan only shook his head in yes..

Tripura stare him for few minutes & she left the place..

Karan sit on stairs with tears..

Tripura lock the bedroom door, she look sleeping Pia with teary eyes, she sit on bed edge beside Pia, she kiss on Pia's forehead with teary eyes..