Chapter Eighteen

As Deku edged closer Dabi closed his eyes, as if he was waiting for Deku to do something.

Suddenly he felt a slight pressure on his face.

This confused him and he opened his eyes to see Deku smiling.

"Why did you do that?" Dabi questioned.

"Well you closed your eyes so I thought you were falling asleep" Deku giggled.

"Plus, I've always wanted to boop your nose"

Dabi sighed.

"You're so strange, why did you want to touch my nose?"

"Because it's cute" Deku said with a big grin, his teeth sparkling white.

Dabi rolled his eyes and backed off to the door.

"We should hurry up, I wanna see what we're doing today" Dabi shrugged.

"I'm almost done!" Deku said slipping his pajama bottoms to his feet at a rushed pace.

Dabi quickly shifted his view to the smooth wooden door.

"I'll wait outside" Dabi said quietly.

Deku was hissing small noises showing his struggle of getting dressed.

"Oh no you don't have to-"

Deku hopped on one food to face the door to see Dabi slamming it behind him.

Deku frowned.

"I wanted some help... " Deku whispered.

Some time went by and Dabi was leaning against the cold walls of the corridor, debating weather he should check Deku.

He looked at his wrist as if he had a wrist watch, mocking Deku behind closed doors.

Dabi let out a long moan.

"How is he taking so long... " Dabi said talking to himself.

Suddenly the rough grasp of the door handle could be heared and Deku appeared in the door way.

He was panting from exhaustion.

"Deku what took so-" Dabi stopped to fix his eyes on Deku.

He wore a black buttoned up blouse  accompanied by a red tie that complimented his chest.

The top button left undone, perhaps for comfort.

And tight black trousers keeping his thighs from exposure.

"So.. " Deku spun around.

"What do you think?" he said tapping his black leather shoes at the heals.

Dabi didn't respond.

"Hello? Earth to Dabi" Deku said waving his smooth scarred hand with the slight hint of disappointment in his tone.

"Oh, you look okay... " Dabi said in a daze.

"Only okay? That's it?" Deku looked to the floor.

Dabi looked behind him.

"Yep just that, now let's go" Dabi grabbed Deku's hand and started to sprint down the hall.

Deku was floppy as if he had no feelings from the given response from Dabi.

Deku looked up to the back of his head, looking at his soft flowing hair bouncing.

He then continued to peer down.

They ran through the doors and met eyes with Shigaraki.

He looked up slowly from papers he grasped delicately with four fingers.

"Here you are, what took so long" he slammed the papers on the bar and paced towards the two.

"He took a long time getting dressed" Dabi responded.

"So why didn't you help him like I asked, you know he's a bit slow from his recovery... "

Deku looked surprised.

Dabi looked down.

"I decided to respect his privacy... "

Tomura laughed.

"Sure you did Dabi... "

Deku butted in.

"So where's Toga?"

Tomura scoffed.

"She's doing research, but you guys know you're after the two boys right?"

They both nodded.

"So tomorrow we need to get to them and bring them to our base, that way-"

"All might will come to their rescue which will give us a chance for his capture"

Tomura and Dabi looked wide eyed towards Deku as he interrupted.

Tomura giggled.

"Precisely" Tomura stated.

"As you know, I told the villains earlier that we'd start tomorrow"

Both Dabi and Deku nodded.

"But actually I want you two to start right now... That's gives us a head start"

Both were shocked.

"But we need more support in capturing those two, they are very skilled-"

"Excuse me Dabi, but my word is final. Plus those villains are useless, they can't listen to the simplest of orders"

"But like you said, Deku is still in recovery-"

"I'll be fine Dabi, just let it go"

Dabi turned around to see Deku, he looked like a blank slate.

Dabi began to feel fearful for what would happen.

"So today you will go to the school and head to the back of the school, I will give you the location later. Then you will wait for Todoroki to come-"

"How do we know he will come?"

"And what if we're seen"

Both Deku and Dabi quickly questioned.

"Don't panic, I have it under control. We have someone undercover who will lead Todoroki the the back to discuss normal issues such as training and whatnot"

"He surely won't resist as he trusts that person with his life, he could ask him to kill himself and he would-"

"Okay we get it" Dabi said rudely interrupting.

Tomura gave him a blank stare.

"So will our route to that location to wait for this Todoroki also be planned?" wondered Deku.

"Most surely, have nothing to fear as I am here" Tomura said mocking All Might.

"Okay so what if we fail" Dabi stepped forward.

"That surely won't happen" Tomura grinned.

"Or what if we're seen, or captured"

Both Tomura and Deku was beginning to feel annoyed.

"And what if-"

"Dabi!" Deku shouted.

"I don't know why you think so little of me, but I can do this alright?!"

Dabi shut up instantly.

Deku walked towards Tomura.

"So... When do we leave?"

Deku smirked.

Tomura laughed.

"Right now"

_________________________________________________
I hope you enjoyed this short chapter, been busy doing stuff as it's the holidays oops.
Leaving all the tea to be spilled in the next chapter folks. Bye 🍵🙏🏻