Chapter Thirteen

Warning⚠️
This chapter can be gruesome for some, read at own risk.

Dabi's eyes widened at his choice of words.

He laughed nervously.

"You can't be serious" he whispered accompanied with a surprised glance.

Tomura looked at him in disgust.

"Oh I think I am" he replied with a smirk spread across his cracked cheeks.

One sudden movement and his face would slit, his skin was too scaly and dry for anymore pressure.

And with eyes full of wonder he glanced back at Dabi peering straight into his blue mysterious pupils.

His face shrunk back into his original look, no expression, then he said...

"And no one disobeys the boss, don't you dare even think about sharing the slightest bit of mercy towards that hero. You know one day it will backfire, even if you truly believe it to not".

His words made him sound wise, however his face shifted back to a grin and his eyes darkened.

This was no wise man, but a young boy who did not speak for himself, it was for the mind of others.

He quickly dashed around to face Deku, he peered down at the motionless boy.

Perhaps almost feeling pity, however this pity was for himself.

"So deku, you've found this wonderful place". 

He pointed to his surroundings, the long twisted corridors and little rooms which he did not know the meaning of.

He continued.

"However Dabi was supposed to lead you in here, but your curiosity lead you in here on your own".

Deku looked up with sad eyes, as if he regrets his decision of not running while he had the chance.

He looked backwards, avoiding Tomura's continuous gaze.

"Curiosity gets you in bad situations Deku, you should know that by now".

"Didn't you even think for one second that this corridor filled with almost empty rooms was strange whilst walking past them?"

"The strange small rooms with only a single chair in each of them?"

"The never ending hallway?"

"You should of tried to run".

"But, your mind was too busy fixed onto something, or someone right?".

Tomura looked At Dabi, and Dabi quickly looked to the ground.

"But you must of noticed the unique feature this place has yes?"

"You wasn't able to use your quirk! Know any reason why?" he teased.

Deku's face twitched.

"Well I'll tell you, that's because of those fucking drugs" he began to giggle, almost like Toga but not exactly. He had a strange aura coming off of him whilst doing so. 

"Amazing right?"

Deku scoffed.

"You're a fucking psycho!" Deku screamed in pain still thinking of his sweet mother in the back of his mind.

"If consumed the right amount of drugs the sensors will kick in or something recognizing the person who it should target. It then begins to drain their power. However I'm not very certain of the technology".