Chapter Six

Mineta nodded with a blank expression,

"OK Midoriya, I trust you".

"Everyone look!" shouted Iida.

The villains were still dispersing from the cloud of mist at the end of the hallway, they proceeded to circle around the teachers forming a wall.

"We can't get to the teachers, they are making some sort of wall around them" said Todoroki in a soft manner.

"They must be trying to stop teachers getting out so they can proceed to take what they are looking for" I said.

"Yeah, I heard one of them say they were looking for someone" Said Mineta.

But who could it be?

"Everyone stay alert and stick together" I proclaimed.

"Fuck that I'm out of here" Said Kacchan abruptly.

Suddenly about ten villains started running towards us.

"It's too crowded to fight, we need to run!" Shouted Mineta and everyone thought the same thing and decided to run down the long hallway.

We came to a bend where the class split up, running in different directions.

With me was Todoroki and Mineta. 

"We have to leave the school! The teachers can sort it out" shouted Mineta.

"No! We can't leave them, we have to hide somewhere until we figure out a plan" I said.

We kept running until we found a storage room to hide in.

"In here" Calmly stated Todoroki.

We proceeded to enter and shut the door behind us and locking it.

"We should be safe here for a while" I declared.

Kacchan's Pov
We all started to run down the hallway and we split up at the bend.

I entered a random classroom and went to shut the door, but Iida, Uraraka, Kaminari and Kirishima was following me and entered the room too.

"Why are you fuckers following me?!". 

They stayed quiet whilst looking at Uraraka.

"Why are you ignoring me?!"

But then I saw Uraraka was bleeding.

"Something must of scratched me while I was running" she looked in pain.

"Don't be a pussy, it's only a small cut" I said while ripping my t-shirt.

"W-what are you doing?"

"Covering the cut dumb ass"

"Sit down Uraraka, try not to move as you might cause more damage to yourself " Said Kirishima in a worried tone.

Deku Pov
We have been sat here for ten minutes,  nothing has come to my mind.

"Anything Midoriya?"

"Nothing" I told Mineta.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door, I put my fingers to my lips to warn the others to stay silent as it might be a villain.

"Deku it's me, Uraraka. I-im bleeding, I was cut by a villain" said the voice behind the door.

I jumped in shock as it was Uraraka.

"Hold on, we will open the door now"

I proceeded to open the door and a big eyed girl with short brown hair came running in crying.

"Deku please help me"

I sat her down on the floor and wrapped my jacket around the wound.

"Thank you so much my little Izuku"

Little Izuku?

Since when does she call me that?

Suddenly in a blink of an eye she was gone, she moved so fast that no human eye could ever catch up.

I helplessly turned around to see her stood behind Mineta and Todoroki, how? That can't be really her. It must be a villain in disguise.

As I peered upon her shallow brown eyes my pupil widened. Two needles stuck out of both Todoroki and Mineta's shoulders, their bodies limp and faces blank.

They collapsed to the floor.

"Todoroki! Mineta!" I bellowed.

"Who are you!? How dare you pretend to be Uraraka!" I said with a shaky but threatening voice.

She giggled uncontrollably.

"You're so smart Deku! No wonder the boss wants you~" She said.

She then began to throw the sharp needles with blue vibrant liquid contained within it at me.

"I chose these drugs just for you deku baby~ I hope you like the taste of bubblegum"

I dodged three of them, and they pierced the wall behind me, discoloring the paint work.

I used one for all at 1% to get behind her to pin her down, but then I felt something in my thigh.

I tilted my head and saw a needle sticking out.

I still gripped onto her shoulders pinning her down when I felt another one in my arm.

I screamed in pain, it felt like I was being devoured by a dark force that wouldn't let go until I gave in.

"N-no, I w-won't give in!"

My body began to grow weaker and weaker.

Faint giggles could be heared from below me.

"Night night Izuku" I heard her whisper as I blacked out.

Well that happened... I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I rushed it so it's not very good sorry. I thought that I might include my instagram if anyone wants to text me or anything. I'm bored so come chat with me. My name is dekusunshine. Bye