Chapter Seven

I just updated the last chapter a bit, if you would like to check it out go ahead. Now let's begin the next chapter! (If you don't remember what happened before the flashback, go back to the end of Chapter Four)
___________________                                     

End of flashback

"N-no, I wouldn't let you touch them!"

"Hah, and how you gonna protect them when you're chained up here you stupid bitch"

"Don't you dare call me a stupid bitch you motherfucker, I'll fucking kill you!" I yelled at Dabi, trying to copy kacchan.

Dabi started to charge at me.

"You fucking bastar-" 

Toga punched his stomach.

"Don't you dare touch what's mine" She said with cold eyes.

"Shut the fuck up you two before I disintegrate you" Said Tomura with a cracked throat.

Tomura began walking slowly towards me, the others stepping back to not get in his way.

"Now now, he is on our side. No need to argue with a teammate".

"I didn't-" I began but stopped as his salty finger pressed against my lips.

"Shh! I'm speaking you little shit"

"As I was saying, don't treat him that way. It's much easier if he decides to come to our side instead of forcing him by breaking his mind, am I right?"

The others nodded in agreement.

"I don't care what you do to me, deep down I will never! Ever! Be on your side" I bellowed in anger.

"Fine then, but first I want to know what you saw"

"What I saw?" I whispered in confusion.

"Yes, what you saw before you woke up. Was it a memory? A dream? Just so we know your personal side effect from the drug Toga used against you".

Why would they want to know this? It's got to be something important...

I pause for a second to think of an response.

"W-why the fuck would I tell you?"

"Oh it's nothing important really, it just let's  us know your state of mind at this very moment. That's all. "

"State of mind?"

"Yes exactly, don't worry it's nothing we can use against you, it's so we can get to know eachother better"

I sat there in silence.

"Oh, here's an offer. If you tell us just even one word, we promise that we won't lay a finger on your mother! Deal?"

"No! No! Please don't get her into this!"

"Then tell us bitch!" shouted Dabi.

Hundreds of thoughts came rushing to my head at that very moment.

It's a trap.

This can't be real.

But what if it is.

It's just a word right?

No! No! No!

But what about mother?

I can't.

But I have to.

No, it's impossible.

I have no choice.

What should I do.

What should I do?

What should I do?!

"F-fine, one word?"

"Yes, just a singular word"

"I-i was... "

I paused.

"Spit it out fucker" Said Dabi.

"Under water!"

"What?"

"I dreamt that I was under water... "

I really don't like this chapter, all of the chapters are bad. But this one just sucks ass? Welp, sorry for the short\late update. Bye...