Chapter 7

((Basically it's 1 A.M and I'm bored and not tired, so I'm writing this chapter.))

With Roman.

It 10 A.M.

A guard comes rushing in to the throne room,

Guard: My king -he bows- You should fall Prince Roman, we have some news about Virgil.

A few minutes later, Roman arrived with Logan and Patton.
Both Logan and Patton were worried about Virgil. Virgil was Logan's greatest friend and loyal helper. Virgil was like Patton's son, even though their age gap is only 3 years apart.

Roman: What is this news you have?

He was wearing Virgil's necklace, holding onto it.

Guard: A young lady apparently saw someone carrying Virgil away from the castle in the woods.
Roman: Yes, anything else?
Guard: They were headed towards the enemy kingdom.
Logan: And why did this young lady take about 2 days to report this?
Guard: She says she wasn't sure, but when the towns folk heard about his disappearance, she was sure it was him.

The room goes silent for a bit, until someone burst into the throne room.

Everyone stares at the man, he was a messenger, and he had a message.

???: King Remy has a message for the royal family.

Roman stares at the man, having the man continues

???: Dear Prince Roman,
If you try and send any guards to come rescue your poor prince, we will hurt him.
We are currently taking care of him, before you all ask, in a good way.

Everyone looked confused at that part

             We are taking care of him, not wanting to hurt him. But we will hurt him if you try anything sketchy.

Sincerely
                   -King Remy

The man excused himself and walked out of the room.
Roman was lost in his thoughts, he had no idea how he was gonna get his precious Virgil back to him safe.

((Sorry for short chapter, I couldn't think of much))