Invitations

"Hey Sophie! What's up?" Fitz asked as the two friends met at their lockers.

"Not much," Sophie replied. She tried to quiet her racing heart. Sophie's heart never stopped fluttering when Fitz was around. So she decided to change the subject.

"Hey, I was thinking of doing a giant sleepover at Everglen--if that's okay with your parents--me, you, Dex, Keefe, Biana, Marella, Linh, and Tam. Sound good?" she finished.

"Sure! Sounds super fun! How about...tonight at 8:00? Get there a little early if you want." Fitz winked and walked away. Sophie pondered what he meant by that, but all her thoughts were pushed away when Keefe came up to her.

"I'm invited to the sleepover, right?" he asked her.

"Well, no duh. Your, like, my best friend," she replied with a smile. Keefe had always been a bit of a prankster when it came to sleepovers, so she was a little hesitant with her response. But it would be rude not to invite him, so....

At noon, during lunch, Sophie told her friends about the slumber party her and Fitz had planned. Everyone was down for it, except Marella. Her mom had a tough day, and she needed to be there for her.

Later that night, Sophie arrived at Everglen about 10 minutes until 8:00, just like Fitz had suggested.

"Hey Soph! Excited for tonight?" Fitz had been the first elf she'd ever met, and she'd had a crush on him ever since. But Sophie was too scared to confess her feelings to him. Maybe tonight will be the night I have to tell him, she thought to herself. But she was already there, so no turning back now.

Hi all! I hope you liked Ch. 1 of Truth or Dare: KOTLC Version! Sorry it was a bit of a short one. I promise I'll try to keep updating the story! Anyways, make sure to vote and comment!

Question of the Day: Sophitz or Sokeefe?

Thanks for reading! <3