0:30

"That nigga a bitch." Nahmir laughed hard. "You didn't have to respond to him." Cheyenne muttered. "Fuck that. He was fucking with our time together." Nahmir said seriously.

They were still walking but they were on their way back to their friends. "Do I sense a little jealousy?" Cheyenne rose her eyebrows as she looked at Nahmir.

"No." He shook his head lying. "I was just helping you with a problem. That's What friends do." He said. Cheyenne rolled her eyes. "Well when your ex hop on my line I'm cussing her out how you did mine." She said despite her feeling hurt. She kind of wanted him to feel jealous. Just how she felt.

But deep down Nahmir has feelings for Cheyenne but he didn't want her to be his girlfriend yet because of his crazy ass ex and he didn't want to ruin their friendship.

"She not gonna' hop on yo' line. That ain't neva' happening again." Nahmir assured her. "We'll see." Cheyenne crossed her arms looking down as they walked.

When they got to their friends you could see them all laughing having fun. They stopped laughing as Nahmir and Cheyenne walked back up to them. "And Where have y'all been?" Chyna twisted her neck at them making Cheyenne cross her arms.

"Don't do that. You know we was just walking around." Cheyenne said. "Mhm. Let me check you." Chyna hopped up and examined Cheyenne. Cheyenne pushed her lightly. "Stop." Cheyenne laughed.

"She look fine Mula. We don't have to jump anybody." Chyna turned around and sat back down. Nahmir smacked his lips. "Man y'all wasn't gone do shit."

"Is that a bet?" Chyna and Mulani stood up. Then Fresh and Glizzy stood up making them sit right back down. Jay just stayed on his phone. "Uh Cheyenne you on yo' own." Chyna cleared her throat.

Cheyenne shook her head and laugh. "Foul."

"You got me." Nahmir put his arm around Cheyenne shoulder, making her take it right off. "I got myself. But I'm hungry y'all show us around or some'." Cheyenne implied.

Jay smacked his lips. "You hungry?" Chyna asked her. "Yeah." Cheyenne nodded her head. "What you got a taste for?" Mulani asked.

"This dick." Nahmir said, making all the boys laugh. "First of all I don't like Vienna sausages boo." Cheyenne waved him off.

"Quit cappin' like you don't know." Nahmir smirked at Cheyenne. "I don't know shit but water is not wet." Cheyenne blinked her eyes seriously. Mulani and Chyna bust out laughing.

"Yeah ight. Let me show you." Nahmir tried to walk up on Cheyenne but she kept backing away. "Move. You playing too much." She laughed.

"Hey y'all we gonna' have to speed this up it's almost time for us to get back on the road before it gets dark." Chyna said. Glizzy looked at Chyna, making her blush. "You tryna' leave me bae?" He asked.

"Boy... No we just have to go we got a curfew." She said. "Mane y'all just got here." Fresh said. "I know but think about how long it's going to take us to be back." Chyna shrugged her shoulders.

"So in that note you tryna' give me your number?" Mulani leaned back into the bench smiling at Fresh. Chyna and Cheyenne laughed at how bold Mulani was with Fresh.

"Yeah I'll give you my number short." Fresh smirked at Mulani. She took her phone out of her pocket and gave it to him. "So uh Glizzy..." Chyna turned into Glizzy starting up another conversation.

Cheyenne and Nahmir looked at each other. They both thought they're just friends but their friends trying to be with each other. Eventually they'll be third wheels if everything works out between their friends.

But there's no rush into a relationship. They all just friends vibing getting to know each other.