0:46

"Chyna sit down and stop pacing!" Cheyenne yelled at her walking back and forth in the hallway. Mulani and Cheyenne came asap so Chyna could take a test.

It's best she tells Jay and Glizzy as soon as she find out because they're going on tour in less than a month. "I can't Chey! I'm literally panicking because how could I be so stupid? Those motherfuckers had to set me up that night! And one of them tryna' trap me for life." She cried.

Mulani ate her food while watching Chyna go through her crisis. She felt as if she told Chyna so because she knew somehow our friend was going to be caught up. But not in this way...

"Chyna just calm down. Least these niggas gone have money cause a baby costs a whole lot." Mulani said before continuing to eat her food. Chyna sighed and went to the bathroom and checked on the test.

Chyna covered her mouth reading the two lines that appeared in her test. "It's positive." She said.

"Time to call Glizzy and Jay cause what the fuck Chyna?! I literally told you to slow down with them!" Mulani shook her head. Chyna was crying dramatically and fell down to the floor. Cheyenne walked inside the bathroom to comfort her.

"Mula you need to come be a friend right now. She hurting." Cheyenne said, on defense. Mulani smacked her lips, thinking Chyna didn't deserve it but she did it anyway. "You have our support Chy." Cheyenne told her.

Chyna didn't know whether if she wanted it or not. If she did she'd hope Glizzy would be the father. She could already tell how Jay's reaction would be, negative.

"Hm they're all going on tour so you know what that means we all gonna' go." Cheyenne implied an idea. "So what you're saying I should wait to tell them?" Chyna turned to face Cheyenne.

"Cheyenne they should know now?!" Mulani stated. Cheyenne shook her head. "Maybe at the end of the tour she should tell them. At our age we shouldn't miss out on this chance!" Cheyenne said. Mulani looked at Chyna. Chyna nodded her head agreeing with Cheyenne.

And tour shall awaits for them.